Hotels in Coimbra, Portugal
Where to Stay in Coimbra, Portugal?
PLACES TO STAY
The centre of the city Coimbra has most of the attractions, including the museum, clubs and shopping places. The train station is also near to the city centre so it could be preferable to pick a hotel around the city centre.
- Luxury Hotels in Coimbra: By the river in less than a kilometre away from the city centre of Coimbra are a few top hotels with lavish amenities and are a 10-minute walk away from the historic centre. These hotels have large clean rooms with balconies opening towards the river and free breakfasts, so if you have that kind of money then don’t miss it. The price range shoots up to 233$
- Mid-range/Budget Hotels in Coimbra: There are few hotels that are near the main street of Coimbra city centre with elegant interiors and proper facilities a little cheaper than the luxury ones with almost same amenities. The price range starts from 70$ per night.
- Cheap Hotels in Coimbra: These kinds are the best ones, I believe spending on a room is irrelevant because mostly tourists stay out on the streets. Near to the railway station of Coimbra (A) are many budget hotels that you can book, the range starts from 45$ per night.
- AirBnB in Coimbra: The city has plenty of Air B&Bs ranging from affordable to luxury ones with some alluring amenities and feel of a home. The price range starts from 15$
Hotels Near Attractions in Coimbra
- Hotels Near Parque Verde Do Mondego
- Hotels Near Portugal Dos Pequenitos
- Hotels Near Jardim Botanico
- Hotels Near Fado Ao Centro
- Hotels Near Torre De Almedina
- Hotels Near Praca Oito De Maio
- Hotels Near Largo Da Portagem
- Hotels Near Praca Do Comercio
- Hotels Near Penedo Da Saudade
- Hotels Near New Cathedral Of Coimbra
- Hotels Near Igreja Santiago
- Hotels Near Science Museum Of The University Of Coimbra
- Hotels Near Choupal National Forest
- Hotels Near Praca Da Republica
- Hotels Near Mosteiro De Santa Clara-a-nova
- Hotels Near Igreja De Santo Antonio Dos Olivais