Hotels in Columbus City, Ohio
Where to Stay in Columbus City, Ohio?
PLACES TO STAY
- The Wayfaring Buckeye Hostel: Ultra cheap accommodation close to the Ohio State University and all kinds of fun imaginable.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/University Area: Close to the Olentangy River, this hotel is popular with families. Great location, breakfast, staff.
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown-Convention Center: Downtown hotel not too far from Nationwide Arena. Simple, hearty breakfasts. Good value for money.
- Residence Inn Columbus Easton: Large rooms located close to the interstate. Excellent breakfast. Close to the Easton Town Center.
- Cambria hotel & suites Columbus - Polaris: Spacious, inviting rooms in a pretty building. Quiet place. There's a pool.
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus-University Area: Helpful staff, clean room, great bang for the buck. Popular with families and business men.
- Hilton Columbus Downtown: They will charge you an arm and a leg, and you will not mind. This is the very definition of luxury - location, service, bar, convention centre, executive lounge. There's no demographic that doesn't love this hotel.
- Hilton Columbus at Easton: Located inside the Easton Shopping Village, the city's main hangout. And pure luxury.
- The Blackwell: The general consensus seems to be that this hotel has the best service of any in the city. Apparently when you enter, you find chocolates on your pillow.
PLACES TO EAT
Columbus has a unique system, headed by the Columbus Public Health Dept, that color codes restaurants based on their latest inspection results. Go for the green coded ones. Food identity-wise, the city takes the best of the world's cuisines to make up for not having it's own unique taste. Foodies will love it here.
- Raising Canes: Great chicken fingers
- Yau's China Bistro: Authentic Chinese, not American chinese. Unpretentious. Focus is entirely on the cooking.
- Udupi Cafe: Upscale vegetarian South Indian food par excellence.
- Lunch Wagons called loncheras: Moving coaches catering to the labourers around town, and totally worth trying.
- Schmidt's Sausage Haus: Iconic restaurant in the German Village.
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream: Award winning exotic flavours
- Akai Hana: Authentic sushi experience.
- Alana's: A unique upscale dining experience, with a fresh hand-prepared menu every night.
- Cafe Apropos: Wine, coffey, ice-cream and beers.
- Old Bag of Nails Pub: British themed bar with terrific fish and chips.
Hotels Near Attractions in Columbus City
- Hotels Near Short North Arts District
- Hotels Near North Market
- Hotels Near Nationwide Arena
- Hotels Near Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Hotels Near Ohio Statehouse
- Hotels Near Columbus Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Whetstone Park
- Hotels Near Scioto Mile
- Hotels Near Polaris Fashion Place
- Hotels Near Schiller Park
- Hotels Near Ohio Historic Archives Library
- Hotels Near Shadowbox Live
- Hotels Near Topiary Park
- Hotels Near Book Loft
- Hotels Near Jubilee Museum And Catholic Cultural Center
- Hotels Near Sharon Woods Metro Park