Where to Stay in Cordoba, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hospes Palacio Del Bailio: Offering luxury beyond imagination and conveniently located in the city centre, the 16th century Hospes Palacio Del Bailio offers you unparalleled comfort and service. All the modern amenities complement the Moorish designs and architecture harmoniously.
- Hesperia Cordoba: Situated across the river, this unbelievably sumptuous setting will blow you away. With a view to die for and friendly service, there’s not much left desired. This is a non smoking hotel. A unique Cordoban accommodation!
- Eurostars Palace: Located in the heart of Cordoba, the Eurostars palace is well-equipped to please even the most seasoned traveller. Full of modern amenities and easily accessible, this hotel has pleased many travellers who keep coming back for more. There’s free wifi, spa bath and a well stocked minibar in the room.
- Hacienda Posada de Vallina: Recently refurbished, this hotel lies in a quiet corner of the Cordoba’s Old town. There is beautiful Spanish patio overlooking the historic town and period furniture adds to the medieval charm of this hotel.
- Hotel Casa de Los Azulejos: There’s so much about this pretty hotel that will make you go ‘Aww..’ . A clever marriage of Mexican and Spanish designs, the hotel offers colonial style accommodation and white washed patios with banana trees and ferns. A truly charming Cordoban hotel!
- Hotel Maestre: A decent accommodation that is both accessible and well appointed, Hotel Maestre is relatively low on frills but makes the cut for a comfortable home in Cordoba
- Hostal La Fuente: A beautiful budget hostel that is very Cordoban both in its design and outlook. The staff is friendly and the rooms are well appointed.
- Hostel Osio Backpackers: Located in Cordoba’s historic city centre, the hostel is good value for money. The rooms are clean and include free wifi.
- Pension El Portillo: Situated at a distance of 500 metres from the Mezquita, you cannot ask for a better located budget accommodation. What’s more, it offers rooms with balconies!
PLACES TO EAT
- La Flamenka: For sumptuous tapas and refreshing sangria, think no further than this little gem located on Cespedes street.
- Bodegas Mezquita: Arguably, the best restaurant for fresh, local delicacies, Bodegas Mezquita is a brilliant way to treat your palette with traditional Spanish flavours.
- Taberna Luque: A charming tapas bar that lets it’s food do the talking, head over to Taberna Luque for some mouth-watering delicacies.
Best Hotels Deals in Cordoba, Spain
Apartasuites Alberca DeluxeReview
Apartasuites Alberca Deluxe
Balcón De CórdobaReview
Balcón De Córdoba
La Llave De La JuderíaReview
La Llave De La Judería
Soho Boutique CapuchinosReview
Soho Boutique Capuchinos
Las Casas De La Judería De CórdobaReview
Las Casas De La Judería De Córdoba
Hospes Palacio Del BailioReview
Hospes Palacio Del Bailio
Locate the Best Accommodations in Cordoba
Top Rated Hotels in Cordobapowered by
Nh Collection Amistad CórdobaReview
Nh Collection Amistad Córdoba
La Boutique Puerta OsarioReview
La Boutique Puerta Osario
Hotels Near Attractions in Cordoba
Hotels Near Bodegas Mezquita Cespedes
Starting from USD 36.23
Hotels Near Madinat Al-zahra
Starting from EUR 60
Hotels Near La Tranquera
Starting from USD 12.32
Hotels Near La Flamenka
Starting from EUR 11
Hotels Near Taberna San Cristobal
Starting from USD 15.34
Hotels Near Castillo De Almodovar
Starting from EUR 25
Hotels Near Jardin Botanico De Cordoba
Starting from USD 18.6