Hotels in Cordoba, Spain
Where to Stay in Cordoba, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hospes Palacio Del Bailio: Offering luxury beyond imagination and conveniently located in the city centre, the 16th century Hospes Palacio Del Bailio offers you unparalleled comfort and service. All the modern amenities complement the Moorish designs and architecture harmoniously.
- Hesperia Cordoba: Situated across the river, this unbelievably sumptuous setting will blow you away. With a view to die for and friendly service, there’s not much left desired. This is a non smoking hotel. A unique Cordoban accommodation!
- Eurostars Palace: Located in the heart of Cordoba, the Eurostars palace is well-equipped to please even the most seasoned traveller. Full of modern amenities and easily accessible, this hotel has pleased many travellers who keep coming back for more. There’s free wifi, spa bath and a well stocked minibar in the room.
- Hacienda Posada de Vallina: Recently refurbished, this hotel lies in a quiet corner of the Cordoba’s Old town. There is beautiful Spanish patio overlooking the historic town and period furniture adds to the medieval charm of this hotel.
- Hotel Casa de Los Azulejos: There’s so much about this pretty hotel that will make you go ‘Aww..’ . A clever marriage of Mexican and Spanish designs, the hotel offers colonial style accommodation and white washed patios with banana trees and ferns. A truly charming Cordoban hotel!
- Hotel Maestre: A decent accommodation that is both accessible and well appointed, Hotel Maestre is relatively low on frills but makes the cut for a comfortable home in Cordoba
- Hostal La Fuente: A beautiful budget hostel that is very Cordoban both in its design and outlook. The staff is friendly and the rooms are well appointed.
- Hostel Osio Backpackers: Located in Cordoba’s historic city centre, the hostel is good value for money. The rooms are clean and include free wifi.
- Pension El Portillo: Situated at a distance of 500 metres from the Mezquita, you cannot ask for a better located budget accommodation. What’s more, it offers rooms with balconies!
PLACES TO EAT
- La Flamenka: For sumptuous tapas and refreshing sangria, think no further than this little gem located on Cespedes street.
- Bodegas Mezquita: Arguably, the best restaurant for fresh, local delicacies, Bodegas Mezquita is a brilliant way to treat your palette with traditional Spanish flavours.
- Taberna Luque: A charming tapas bar that lets it’s food do the talking, head over to Taberna Luque for some mouth-watering delicacies.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cordoba
- Hotels Near Madinat Al-zahra
- Hotels Near La Tranquera
- Hotels Near Palacio Museo De Viana
- Hotels Near La Flamenka
- Hotels Near Patios De Cordoba
- Hotels Near Calahorra Towers
- Hotels Near Sinagoga
- Hotels Near Tablao Flamenca Cardenal
- Hotels Near Hammam Al Andalus Banos Arabes
- Hotels Near Plaza De La Corredera
- Hotels Near Taberna San Cristobal
- Hotels Near Museo Arqueologico De Cordoba
- Hotels Near Museo Julio Romero De Torres
- Hotels Near Castillo De Almodovar
- Hotels Near Galeria De La Inquisicion-Europa Siglos XIII Al XIX
- Hotels Near Museo De Bellas Artes
Hotels in and around Cordoba
- Hotels near Alsa
- Hotels near Autocares Carrera
- Hotels near Estacion De Autobuses De Cordoba
- Hotels near Estacion De Cordoba Central
- Hotels near Adif - Cordoba - Central
- Hotels near Aeropuerto De Cordoba
- Hotels near Aeropuerto De Cordoba (Espana)
- Hotels near Alsina Graells
- Hotels near Auto Transportes Lopez
- Hotels near Autotransportes San Sebastian
- Hotels near Linesur
- Hotels near Vega Quero Antonio
- Hotels near Transportes Urena
- Hotels near Renfe
- Hotels near Parada Autobus Linea E Gran Capitan
- Hotels near Empresa Carrera
- Parks & Gardens