Hotels in Cork, Ireland
Where to Stay in Cork, Ireland?
PLACES TO STAY
Cork has a wide variety of accommodation for travellers of every kind. You are sure to find a place to stay here all year round. Some of the most recommended hotels in Cork are:
- Fernroyd BnB: The hospitality of the hosts at Fernroyd is what makes this BnB a special one. The rooms are spacious, clean and are a favourite among the budget friendly traveller.
- Auburn BnB: Located on Wellington road, the BnB is close to most of the popular pubs, restaurants and attractions in Cork. Accommodation is clean, beautiful and just what you need after a long day of foot-trotting.
- Cork International Hotel: Located close to the Cork International Airport, the hotel offers great amenities like Free Wi-Fi, in-house restaurant, fitness centre, shuttle bus service to name a few. The rooms are aesthetically designed and the hospitality is one of the best in a mid-range hotel.
- Jury Inn Hotel: Locate on Anderson’s Quay, the Jury Inn Hotel is the perfect place if you want to stay at the heart of the city. The hotel is a 5 minutes’ walk from St Patrick’s Street and offers clean, beautiful contemporary rooms with good hospitality.
- Castle Martyr Resort: The resort is luxury at its prime. The in-house spa, fine dining restaurant, golf grounds and are a delight to experience.
- Hayfield Manor: Taking you back in time, the Hayfield Manor is a surreal hotel set in the most ideally location of Cork. The rooms are luxurious and the in-house restaurant offers gourmet cuisine for its guests. The manor also offers spa treatments for their guests.
PLACES TO EAT
Restaurants in Cork city offer a wide variety of food ranging from American to authentic Irish delicacies.
- Cork English Market: The best place to go if you want to try different foods while in Ireland, the market houses some of the best restaurants in the city while you enjoy light piano live music.
- Liberty Grill: The America is Ireland, Liberty Grill is the place if you are craving for some good American burgers and fries with coke.
- Cafe Paradiso: Cafe Paradiso offers gourmet vegetarian dishes which satisfy even the meat-lover’s soul! Drop in near the Lancaster Quay to be pleasantly surprised at how good vegetarian food can be.
- The Ivory Tower: Locate at Oliver Plunkett Street, the Ivory Tower is known for its signature Swordfish. The intimate little restaurants is the perfect place if you want to have good wine with some great sea-food.
- Idaho Cafe: If you are a food quality critique, then the Idaho Cafe is just for you. The food is made from locally grown, fresh produce. The menu is sure to make your mouth-water and the food will be something you can’t stop raving about back home.
Hotels Near Attractions in Cork
- Hotels Near Spike Island
- Hotels Near Ballycotton Cliff Walk
- Hotels Near Church Of St Anne
- Hotels Near Mizen Vision
- Hotels Near Blackrock Castle Observatory
- Hotels Near Fort Camden
- Hotels Near Crawford Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Sin E
- Hotels Near Triskel Christchurch
- Hotels Near Everyman Palace Theatre
- Hotels Near Cork Public Museum
- Hotels Near Cork Vision Centre
- Hotels Near Lewis Glucksman Gallery
- Hotels Near Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium
- Hotels Near Micheal Collins Centre
- Hotels Near St Finbarrs Cemetery
Hotels in and around Cork
- Hotels near Kent Station
- Hotels near Parnell Place Bus Station
- Hotels near Black Ash Park & Ride
- Hotels near Cork Kent Railway Station
- Hotels near Port Of Cork
- Hotels near 205 Bus
- Hotels near Jack Lynch Lounge
- Hotels near The 216
- Hotels near Bus Stop St Patricks Quay
- Hotels near Bus Eireann Cork
- Hotels near Cork Kent To Dublin Heuston Train
- Hotels near Atlantic Flight Training
- Hotels near 16
- Hotels near Southern Port Services
- Shopping Centers
- Parks & Gardens