Hotels in Corralejo, Spain
Where to Stay in Corralejo, Spain?
PLACES TO STAY
- Soly Mar Surf Camp – it is a budget friendly accommodation in Corralejo. Established in a traditional Spanish house, this hotel is located 200 meters away from the beach of Corralejo. It offers private room and dormitories, shared bathrooms, roof terrace, free Wi-Fi access, complementary continental breakfast and free parking space area.
- Las Dunnas Lennox – it’s a hostel offering shared rooms with free Wi-Fi access and parking space as well. The hostel has direct access to the beach.
- Apartmentos Caleta Playa – If you wish to stay in an apartment, this place offers you so and that too at minimal charges. These apartments have direct access to the beach.
- Canarias 1 – This beach hotel is 10 minutes of walking distance from Corralejo’s beach and 6km away from the hotel Parque Natural de Corralejo Nature Reserve.
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura resort – A 5-star hotel offering 7 swimming pools, fitness center, a spa and large suits with balcony. Beside this, it has 3 restaurants with buffet and a la carte option and 4 bars.
- Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia real GL – It is one of the expensive hotels located right on the beach in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. It features tropical garden, 2 outdoor pools, 5 restaurants, a spa and a cocktail bar.
- Barcelo Corralejo Bay – A 4-star hotel located between Corralejo beach and Papagayo beach. Apart from luxury rooms, spa and such other facilities, this hotel also offers shuttle service to check out nearby destinations.
PLACES TO EAT
Numerous restaurants and eat out places are there, located in the main street and around the old town of Corralejo. If you wish to pick up the best, Bedrock Bar can be considered. Located down from El Campanero (major shopping center), this bar offers wide variety of food and beverage to fill your taste bud. They also offer take-away option as well. For enjoying seafood, Avenidas can be considered.