Hotels in Crozon, France
Where to Stay in Crozon, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Sainte-Marine: A comfortable budget accommodation with free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking. The staff is extremely efficient and speaks in French and English both.
- Residence Pierre & Vacances Morgat: An affordable accommodation in the Armorique Nature Park featuring an outdoor swimming pool. Close to the hotel, are a public beach of fine sand and a small rocky beach.
- The rooms Kerael: A moderately priced hotel located on the edge of the GR34 hiking trail. The hotel organizes donkey rides and other activities. It features a terrace, lounge, guest house and more. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.
- Hotel de la Plage: A comfortable accommodation that features a restaurant, terrace and more. The restaurant serves fresh seafood and various other delicacies. Watersports at the Centre Nautique de Crozon Morgat and hiking can be arranged by the hotel. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.
- Gites du Manoir de Goandour: Treat yourself to luxury by staying over at a 2 or 3 bedroom villa in Gîtes du Manoir de Goandour. Each villa features a kitchen, private bathroom, fireplace, and a private terrace with garden furniture and barbecue. Free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking are available.
- Caval'ys - La Cabane des fees: An elegant accommodation featuring a swimming pool, spacious room, encompassing park with lush green gardens, private balcony, private bathroom, toilet, dining area and more. An array of activities can be arranged from this hotel.
PLACES TO EAT
- Hostellerie De La Mer: A sea facing restaurant that serves delicious fresh seafood.
- Mishmash: An elegant restaurant with comfortable seating, classy interiors, and yummy food. Prices are reasonable.
- L'Oceanic: A well-presented restaurant with courteous staff and delicious food. The pizzas served here are great.
- Le Mutin Gourmand: If you want to taste authentic French cuisine visit here. The food is flavorful, the wines are tasty and the service is excellent.
- Creperie Le Korrigan: The restaurant offers breathtaking views and palatable food. Crepes and galettes are a must try here.