Hotels in Da Nang, Vietnam
Where to Stay in Da Nang, Vietnam?
PLACES TO STAY
- Funtastic Hotel: Quirky and inviting, this friendly hotel’s décor and character is certainly unique. Backpacker’s love this accommodation. Good WiFi and free breakfast.
- PhuocLoc: Favoured for its location, the hotel also serves up decent basic amenities – hot shower, AC, Wi-Fi. Staff aren’t too good at English.
- HachiHostel: Centrally located. Clean and cheap and cosy. Huge breakfasts. Sometimes, the awesome hosts will sell homecooked meals. Hosts speak English.
- My KheBeach Hotel 1 and 2: Managed by the military. Staff speak adequate English. AC, breakfast included. WiFi is problematic inside rooms.
- D&C Hotel: Slightly upscale, but great value for money. Marbled bathrooms, mini-bar in rooms. The terrace has its own bar, and breakfast is great.
- Sao Minh Business Hotel: Cheap and cozy hotel with its own restaurant and bar. There’s a business and conference room too.
- Diamond Sea Hotel: Cozy, upscale rooms. Rooftop pool with great views over the ocean. Next to a pretty beach.
- Lifestyle Resort: Free WiFi everywhere. Some suites have their own Jacuzzis and kitchenettes. Cottages come with their own gardens. Kayaking on the private beach. Daily shuttle to Hoi An.
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort: Combines Vietnamese and contemporary designs to achieve an attractive ambience. The bar has a nice, jazzy atmosphere. Try and get a villa with a view.
PLACES TO EAT
Danang is centrally located in Vietnam, which means that food here represents traditions from every corner of the country. For seafood, check out Pham Van Dong street, or My Khe Beach. Local specialties include grilled cuttlefish, grilled oysters and clams and lau (fish soup). Some places serve turtle and crocodile. Small bars are generally a good place for a quick lunch.
- La Maison 1988: The only three Michelin Star restaurant in Asia. French cuisine.
- Cafe Indochine: If you want an upscale but still seemingly authentic Vietnamese dining experience, this restaurant in the Furama resort is the place to go. Vietnamese, Malay, Thai, Indian and Indonesian, European.
- Hoshigami Japanese Restaurant: This hidden jewel serves incredible seafood, Japanese style. Can be a little hard to find; ask around in Dong Da Market. Cheap food. Great service.
- My Casa: An Italian couple run this restaurant, combining their native cuisine with appropriate South East Asian flavours. The restaurant is their own home.
- Karma Waters: Vegans will find this place quite satisfactory, if expensive. Centrally located.
Best Hotels Deals in Da Nang, Vietnam
Lavini Hoi An Boutique VillaOutstanding
121 guest reviews
Top Rated Hotels in Da Nangpowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Da Nang
- Hotels Near Son Tra Mountain
- Hotels Near My Khe Beach
- Hotels Near Han River Bridge
- Hotels Near Danang Cathedral
- Hotels Near Site Archeologique De My Son
- Hotels Near Asia Park
- Hotels Near Queen Spa
- Hotels Near Sky 36
- Hotels Near Cao Dai Temple
- Hotels Near Con Market
- Hotels Near Pheva Chocolate
- Hotels Near Danang Souvenirs And Cafe
- Hotels Near Red Beach
- Hotels Near Chua Phap Lam
- Hotels Near Military Zone 5 Museum
- Hotels Near Bao Tang Da Nang