Hotels in Dalyan, Turkey
Where to Stay in Dalyan, Turkey?
PLACES TO STAY
- Multi Culti Hotel: Just about 20 minutes from the airport is this cheap accommodation in Dalyan with an outdoor pool and mesmerizing views of the mountains. The motel features terrace, garden, restaurant and bar.
- Dalyan Camping: This is actually the most ideal place to live in when in Dalyan. It is pocket friendly and situated by the river. The guest houses and colorful village houses keep you comfortable. Free Wi-Fi and private baths are available. The complex features a bar and common kitchen with kitchenware. Snorkeling, fishing, cycling are a few activities you can enjoy at the camping place.
- Dalyan Hotel Caria Premium: A peaceful hotel moderately priced with A/C accommodation, outdoor pool, soundproof room, terrace, mini bar, free Wi-Fi and more. From some room you can enjoy views of the king tombs as well. The hotel is located at a walking distance from the river and hence you enjoy river views from here too.
- Hotel Caria Royal: Located in Dalyan's city center, the hotel features a sun-lounger terrace, outdoor pool and more. The hotel provides A/C accommodation with balcony, free Wi-Fi, room service and other facilities.
- Dalyan Tezcan Hotel: A luxurious hotel with A/C accommodation, mini bar, television, free Wi-Fi, private balcony and more. You can enjoy magnificent views of the river and the king’s tombs from here. The hotel also features a restaurant that serves local delicacies.
- Hotel Calypso: Enjoy panoramic views of the river and the Olemez Mountains on your stay at this luxurious hotel. The hotel features a restaurant serving international cuisines as well as Turkish ones. Rooms are spacious and air conditioned and the staff is amicable and efficient. The hotel also possesses a games room, a tour desk, and bicycle and car rental facilities and more.
PLACES TO EAT
- Dalyan Iz Cafe: Treat yourself to some mouthwatering delicious bakes and deserts at this gorgeous art cafe. You could also snack on some sandwiches and salads here.
- Efe Bar: Indulge in some yummy wine with great food in a relaxing ambiance. The bar serves chilled beer with some great finger licking starters as well. The staff is very friendly and efficient.
- Begonville House Restaurant: Although you may find the menu limited you won’t regret grabbing a bite here. Give the double cheese burger a try. The staff including the chef is very welcoming.
- Aubergine: Splurge on some delectable delicacies. The restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes on its menu. The kebabs and meat balls are a must try once you visit here.
- Cafe Central: If you're craving for some lovely local food, here's where you'll get it. The food is flavorful and delicious. Give it a try.