Hotels in Darwin, Australia
Where to Stay in Darwin, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Novotel Darwin Atrium: Opulence comes to life at this hotel on the Esplanade. A tropical rainforest is the piece de resistance of this hotel. Prices start from Australian Dollar $250 onwards.
Mid Range and Budget:
- Darwin Central Hotel: Within walking distance of the city center, this hotel gives you value for your buck. The service is excellent and so are the rooms. Prices start from $120 onwards
PLACES TO EAT:
- Hanuman: A favorite amongst the locals for Indian and Thai cuisine, Hanuman is a must-visit when in Darwin. Dine in the airy open dining room or the deck for a memorable meal experience. Meals will cost you anything between $15 and $40.
- Moorish Café: In the mood for some delectable Mediterranean served with a Middle Eastern twist? Moorish Café will leave you licking your fingers. Meal costs are anything from $10 to $30.
- Bromeliad Bed and Breakfast: This cozy B&B is wheel chair friendly and close to all the places that might be of interest to a tourist. Prices start from $ 80 onwards.
Hotels Near Attractions in Darwin
- Hotels Near Wave Lagoon At The Darwin Waterfront
- Hotels Near Crocodylus Park And Zoo
- Hotels Near Aquascene
- Hotels Near Berry Springs Nature Park
- Hotels Near George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Hotels Near Australian Aviation Heritage Centre
- Hotels Near Fannie Bay Gaol Museums
- Hotels Near Territory Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near East Point Reserve
- Hotels Near Parap Market
- Hotels Near Indo-pacific Marine
- Hotels Near Wwii Oil Storage Tunnels
- Hotels Near Nightcliff Jetty
- Hotels Near Pudakul Aboriginal Cultural Tour
- Hotels Near Howard Springs Nature Park
- Hotels Near Parliament House