Hotels in Death Valley National Park, California
Where to Stay in Death Valley National Park, California?
PLACES TO STAY
Death Valley offers 4 in-park accommodations. Consider the following when planning your next trip to Death Valley in California:
- Furnace Creek Inn: This Inn is advertised as first class. You will find 66 rooms here and they all have full amenities. The Furnace Creek Inn is closed during the Summer.
- Furnace Creek Ranch: You will find this in Furnace Creek, and this is a ranch-style family accommodation and has 224 rooms. The cost per room depends on the type of room and also the season.
- Panamint Springs Resort: You will be able to find this at the west entrance, and this is a very economical option. The rooms are out dated and small, costs different prices.
- Stovepipe Wells Village: It offers motel-style lodging. The room cannot be described as fancy and you will find that the water in a few rooms isn’t potable. However, this is a very convenient and comfortable place.
PLACES TO EAT
- Cafe C’est Si Bon: This is a solar powered internet cafe, you can get espresso here, baked food and fresh veggies.
- Scotty’s Castle Fast Food Bar: If you are looking for fast food or some snacks this is the place to come to.
- Forty Niner Cafe, Wrangler Steak House & Coorkscrew Saloon: Although the service is a bit slow, you will get some average food here. It is advisable however to avoid the buffet.
- Toll Road Restaurant & Bad Water Saloon: It is a beautiful restaurant serving delicious dishes, there is a saloon next door that has a juke box and some pool tables.
Hotels Near Attractions in Death Valley National Park
- Hotels Near Devil's Golf Course
- Hotels Near Titus Canyon
- Hotels Near Twenty Mule Team Canyon
- Hotels Near Harmony Borax Works
- Hotels Near The Racetrack
- Hotels Near Furnace Creek Visitor Center
- Hotels Near Salt Creek
- Hotels Near Amargosa Opera House
- Hotels Near Panamint Mountains
- Hotels Near Charcoal Kilns
- Hotels Near Darwin Falls
- Hotels Near Aguereberry Point
- Hotels Near Artists Drive And Artists Palette
- Hotels Near Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes
- Hotels Near Rhyolite Ghost Town
- Hotels Near Hells Gate Hundred Bike Ride