PLACES TO STAY
Dharamsala has a lot of accommodation available all close to the bus stop. A quick walk around will show you most of the options.
- Hotel Akash: One of the decent budget friendly hotels in Dharamshala. Comfortable rooms, friendly service and great views of the mountains.
- Colonel's Cozy Corner: Owned by an elderly couple, this one offers cozy, comfertable stay.
- Hotel Deodar Villa: A value for money. Spacious rooms, good service.
- Annex Hotel: A boutique hotel situated in McLeodganj.
- Hotel Bhagsu View Hotel: Free WiFi, well furnished rooms, great views and friendly service are an USP of this Dharansala hotel.
- Kamal Residency: In house restaurant, free WiFi, comfortable bedding, well furnished rooms and friendly facilities.
- Asia Health Resorts: Boasting of a Spa,the Asia Health Resort is situated amid greenery and snow capped mountains.
- Hotel Inclover: Their tagline reads, 'a peaceful retreat'. Elegant rooms, a multi cuisine restaurant, a bar and free WiFi await you at Hotel Inclover.
- Best Western Indraprastha Resort and Spa: As good as luxury gets! Elegant and spacious rooms, great service, an outdoor pool and gorgeous views of the mountains.
PLACES TO EAT
- The most popular and only restaurant that you find in the city is the Andey’s Midtown Restaurant. This is a perfect venue for a family gathering whether you are coming for lunch or dinner. Dishes are mainly continental, Chinese and Indian. There is also a bar at the back.
- Also try Himalaya restaurant which serves Tibetan food and the prices are great too.
- For some tasty special Musli, you can got to JJI’s Cafe, they offer some of the best food in town and the environment is also inviting, with Bob Dylan playing in the background.
- Try Lhamo’s Crosissant which is known for its Tibetan herbal tea and western food and pastries.
- Another option would be Lung Ta Restaurant which is a Japanese eat out offering delicious food.
- There is also Momo and Nick’s Italian Kitchen, both are highly recommended.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Dharamshala and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!