Hotels in Dijon, France
Where to Stay in Dijon, France?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Le Sauvage : Situated in the centre of Dijon, the hotel is set in the restored 15th century coaching inn, just 400 metres from Dijon Cathedral.
- Republique : The hotel is accessible by tram and offers smartly-designed apartments furnished with lounge bars and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Hotel Campanile Dijon Centre-Gare : Situated just 100 metres from Dijon Ville SNCF train station, the hotel offers all the facilities in a decent range. The hotel also serves buffet every morning and houses good restaurants for meals.
- Ibis Dijon Centre Clemenceau : Furnished with modern rooms, parquet floors, Ibis hotel offers the modern day luxury at a budget friendly price. Located just opposite the convention centre and Auditorium Concert Hall, the hotel is a good choice for those who want to stay in proximity to the city centre.
- Vertigo-Design Hotel : Located in the heart of the city, the hotel overlooks place Darcy and the surrounding pedestrian area. The hotel claims of a chic and charming interior designed by renowned personalities.
- Park and Suites Confort Dijon : Located just 10 minutes from the centre of Dijon, the hotel is a good choice for those who are looking for ultimate luxury.
PLACES TO EAT
- Restaurant Stephane Derbord : The restaurant serves delectable food made with the finest local produce. Its menu has earned Michelin star for the restaurant and comprises of smoked pike perch, duck floie gras, calves’ feet and duck breasts from Dombes region.
- La Dame d’Aquitaine : The restaurant specialises in offering meals beneath splendid Gothic ribbed vaults and pointed arches. Situated underneath the Place Bossuet, the restaurant is known for its medieval set up.
- Le Pre aux Clercs : This restaurant is housed inside 18th century Baroque building from where the diners can look at the magnificent Palace of Dukes of Burgundy. The restaurant specialises in Bresse chicken, Burgundy truffles and langoustines.
- The Grill Laure : The restaurant is located opposite to the Dijon Cathedral and is known for serving excellent meat dishes and local cuisine with lots of Dijonnais condiments.
Hotels Near Attractions in Dijon
- Hotels Near Maison Milliere
- Hotels Near Colombiere Park
- Hotels Near La Boutique Maille
- Hotels Near Jardin Botanique De L'Arquebuse
- Hotels Near Musee Magnin
- Hotels Near Les Halles Market
- Hotels Near Eglise Saint - Michel
- Hotels Near Kir Lake
- Hotels Near Champmol
- Hotels Near Canal De Bourgogne
- Hotels Near Archaeological Museum Of Dijon
- Hotels Near Stade Gaston Gerard
- Hotels Near Place Francois - Rude
- Hotels Near Philippe Le Bon Tower
- Hotels Near Jardin Darcy Park
- Hotels Near St. William's Gate