Hotels in Diu, India
Where to Stay in Diu, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Krishna Park Resort: So this place is cheap and there aren't too many mosquitoes. But compared to other places around town, it is seriously shoddy.
- Hotel Ankur: Clean and functional budget hotel with friendly and efficient service.
- Hotel Kohinoor: Three star hotel. Great value for money. Nice pool. Efficient check in and check out.
- The Hoka Island Villa: Probably the most popular and well regarded hotel in town. Clean room. Brightly colored dining area. 2 minutes from Nagoa Beach.
- Sugati Beach Resort: It has its own bar, pool and restaurant. It also has its own private beach. Good service.
- Azzaro Resort & Spa: As far as amenities go, definitely one of the nicest hotels in the city. Good pool, pool, service, hotels. There's a small gym.
PLACES TO EAT
- Shri Ram Vijay Refreshment: Indian vegetarian fast food.
- The Cats Eye Restaurant: Simple and delicious Chinese food.
- O'Coqueiro Restaurant: The best place in town serving Portuguese food. Arguably the most popular place to eat in the city.
- Khajura Bar & Restaurant: Indian and Chinese fusion seafood. A fantastic and varied menu.
- Rivera Restaurant and Bar: Beautifully decorated seaside restaurant at Nagao Beach. Service takes time.