Hotels in Donegal, Ireland
Where to Stay in Donegal, Ireland?
PLACES TO STAY
Donegal is a range of Hotels to choose from right from budget friendly BnB to luxurious castles. Globetrotters who visit Donegal recommend staying at the heart of the town to get a rich experience of the town.
- River Park House Westbrook Buncrana: The guesthouse is often preferred by tourists because of its all day check-in facility, homely ambience and good breakfast. The hotel allows guest-pets and is open all through the year.
- Drumbeagh House Bed and Breakfast: Located at Killybegs in Donegal, the BnB offers a panoramic view of the Killybeg Harbour. Known for its homely service and hearty food, this BnB is a treat to every budget-friendly traveller.
- Sandhouse Hotel: Located at Donegal Bay, the Sandhouse Hotel offers one of the best sea views in Ireland and is loved by tourists for its excellent service and good food.
- Donegal Manor: Located at Clar road, the hotel is perfect for travelers who want to stay at the heart of the town. The hotel offers homely ambience with good service including heated blankets and good food.
- Harvey’s Point: A luxury hotel located at Lough Eske, the Hotel promises to give you the best of Irish hospitality and more. They offer many activities for their guests including Atlantic exploration tour, Angling and more. A must-stay for every time you visit Donegal, Harvey’s Point is an experience in itself.
- Solis Hotels: Located at Eske, the Solis Hotel is Irish luxury at its best. The hotel is popular enough to be one of the Donegal attractions in itself. The Hotel is itself a Castle and packs in all that Irish tourism stands for.
PLACES TO EAT
- Old Castle Bar: Located off the Diamond, the place serves some of the best oysters, authentic stews, bacon and venison pies that Ireland has to offer. Drop by to have good food with a pint or two.
- Harvey’s Point: Located close to the Lough Eske, the restaurant offers a fantastic view with some of the best sea-food, stakes and chicken dishes in Donegal.
- Aroma: Known as a gourmet cafe, Aroma serves seasonal salads, soups and main courses. Located close to Donegal Craft Village, tourists often visit the place for a hot cup of Coffee and sensational deserts.
- Chandpur Indian Restaurant: Quoted as ‘the best Indian Restaurant in Ireland’, Chandpur is known for its fresh ingredients and authentic Indian food with good service. A must visit for every foodie traveller.
- The Harbour Restaurant: The perfect spot for sea-food lovers, The Harbour Restaurant offers a wide variety of food and wine. Do try their special Coffee after a hearty meal.
Hotels Near Attractions in Donegal
- Hotels Near Glenevin Waterfall
- Hotels Near Mamore Gap
- Hotels Near Lough Eske
- Hotels Near Dunfanaghy Stables
- Hotels Near Tory Island
- Hotels Near Tullagh Bay Equestrian Centre
- Hotels Near Silver Strand Beach
- Hotels Near Abbey Of The Four Masters
- Hotels Near The Diamond
- Hotels Near Magee Tweeds
- Hotels Near Solis Lough Eske Castle Hotel And Spa
- Hotels Near Donegal Adventure Centre
- Hotels Near Muckish Mountain
- Hotels Near An Clachan Art And Craft Gallery
- Hotels Near The Daniel O'donnell Visitor Centre Dungloe
- Hotels Near Inishfree Island