Hotels in Exeter, United Kingdom
Where to Stay in Exeter, United Kingdom?
PLACES TO STAY
- Abode Exeter: Abode Exeter is located in the heart of Exeter's lovely Cathedral Yard, the hotel has an enriching history. Formerly known as historic Royal Clarence Hotel, this establishment is reported to be the first hotel in England. Abode Exeter has continued to keep up the tradition of excellence and quality to create the city's most exciting venue. This should be your first option while looking at luxury staying in Exeter. Interesting fact; this is also the hometown of Michael Kaines- do not miss out on the restaurant dedicated to him.
- St Olave`s Hotel: Ever dreamt of living in the 1800s in a Georgian Townhouse setting? Well, that might not be as feasible but staying in a Georgian Townhouse is quite possible, thanks to St Olave`s. The classic style rooms, cozy bar and lovely restaurant put together is just the deal you should be looking at while looking at luxury living for your vacation in Exeter.
- Mercure Exeter Southgate Hotel: This establishment in a redbrick building along with amazing accommodation also includes a contemporary British restaurant, a posh bar and a lounge with terrace seating. Additional amenities include a fitness centre, an indoor pool, a whirlpool and a sauna. So along with spending mid-range you can also pamper yourself in this hotel at Exeter.
- Telstar Hotel, Exeter: Set in a Victorian home, this quaint Bed and Breakfast is a short walk from Exeter St. Davids railway station.
- Full English breakfast is served in the period style dining room and you should definitely experience this British old-era living if you are not looking at spending a fortune.
- Exeter Youth Hostel: Looking at a trip with your friends and would want to spend more on the experience than staying? Exeter Youth hostel offers you the perfect budget option for accommodation in Exeter.
- Exeter University Holiday Accomodation: Students studying at Exeter University swear by the quality of accommodation they are offered. While you are here and they are back home for a holiday, you get a chance to experience the way they live while at Exeter and in your budget.
PLACES TO EAT
- The Place: Located at Cathedral Green - at the heart of Exeter, this place has a lovely spread for vegetarian food and other regular delicacies too.
- Taj Mahal: As the name suggests, the students at Exeter swear by the Indian food served at Taj Mahal. Do not miss their Gulab Jamun!
- Dinosaur Café: A fan of Mediterranean food? Dinosaur Café at Exeter would definitely fulfill that craving for you.
- No 21: You are in England, then having English teas is only fair. While at Exeter, do not miss this awesome option for English teas and a fairly set lunch and dinner menu.
- Michael Caines Restaurant: This acclaimed Chef has made the loveliest place to dine in ABode Exeter which is also supposed to be his hometown.
- Al- Farid: Like the experience of Sheesha along with tasty authentic Arabic delicacies? Do not miss out on this Sheesha cum dining experience in Exeter.
- The Double locks: Drink and Dine seems to be the motto of this place along with the place being child-friendly hence making it a perfect place to drink and relax in Exeter.
- The Old Firehouse: Leaky Cauldron in Harry Potter is inspired from this place, and everything is just the same except that this place has some lovely midnight wood burnt pizzas.
- The Angel: One of the best places for drinks, music and relaxing in Exeter.
- The Cavern: Live music bands play here most evenings. Hence making it a fun and lively place to visit while in Exeter.
Hotels Near Attractions in Exeter
- Hotels Near Exeter Chiefs Rugby Union Club
- Hotels Near Exeter Golf And Country Club
- Hotels Near St. Nicholas Priory
- Hotels Near Exeter Castle
- Hotels Near Exeter Catacombs
- Hotels Near Brook Gallery
- Hotels Near Stone Lane Gardens
- Hotels Near Monkey Suit
- Hotels Near Poltimore House
- Hotels Near Church Of St Thomas The Apostle
- Hotels Near St Catherine's Chapel And Almshouses
- Hotels Near Exeter City Football Club
- Hotels Near Queens Court
- Hotels Near Darts Farm Shop
- Hotels Near Exeter Cathedral
- Hotels Near Arena Nightclub
Hotels in and around Exeter
- Hotels near Digby And Sowton
- Hotels near Exeter Bus Station
- Hotels near Exeter St. Davids Railway Station
- Hotels near Exeter St David's Railway Station
- Hotels near St James Park
- Hotels near Exeter St Thomas Rail Station
- Hotels near Westcountry Ambulance Service Nhs Trust
- Hotels near Wessex Trains
- Hotels near Newton St Cyres
- Parks & Gardens