Hotels in Fethiye, Turkey
Where to Stay in Fethiye, Turkey?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hill Side Beach Club: One of the most renowned resort hotels in Turkey, The Hill Side Beach Club offers a perfect combination of nature and luxury. The hotel is Surrounded by the sea and palm trees.
- Majesty Club Tuana Park: Strategically located on the Tuana beach, the hotel provides a wonderful view of the surrounding mountains and the sea. With all the amenities available, this hotel is known for its cuisines and class restaurants.
- Nevada Hotel Spa: The hotel is in close proximity to Sultan’s Aqua Park and Calis Bird century. The hotel features a full service, Spa, free buffet breakfast and Wi-Fi. All of its rooms are furnished with beautiful balconies, mini-bars and Plasma T.Vs.
- Tonoz Beach Hotel: Situated within just 10 minutes walk from the popular Oludeniz Beach and National Park, the hotel includes an outdoor pool with a sun terrace. With a full English breakfast in the morning and local Turkish cuisine in the evening, this hotel can be a perfect choice for the holidays.
- Yacht Boutique Hotel: The hotel offers panoramic views of the marina and Fethiye Bay. Located in central Fethiye, the rooms of the hotel feature warm colours and wooden furniture. It has a rooftop restaurant which services traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Malahit Exclusive City Hotel: Just 300 metres away from the sea, Malahit Hotel offers all the amenities with some of the rooms offering sea and pool view.
PLACES TO EAT
- Kebap Time: Kebabs are world famous Turkish delight. This restaurant serves delicious, meaty kebabs at reasonable prices. A must visit for people who want to savour the Turkish cuisine.
- Deep Blue Bar: Situated on Fethiye Bar Street, Old Town, the bar serves the famous Turkish Lavazza Coffee along with great rock and blues music.
- Mozaik Bahce Restaurant: Famous for its traditional food from Hatay area of Turkey, this restaurant has become a must visit for its gastronomic delight.
- Fethiye Market: For people who want to indulge in the delectable Turkish street food, Fethiye Market offers plenty of options to do so. People go to this market to eat Gozleme and Tursu.
Hotels Near Attractions in Fethiye
- Hotels Near Xanthos
- Hotels Near Amynthas Rock Tomb
- Hotels Near Paspatur
- Hotels Near Selale Yaka Park
- Hotels Near Fethiye Museum
- Hotels Near Gemiler Island
- Hotels Near Sultans Aqua City
- Hotels Near Deep Blue Bar
- Hotels Near Cadianda Roman Ruins
- Hotels Near Letoon
- Hotels Near Roman Theatre
- Hotels Near Patara
- Hotels Near 12 Island Tour
- Hotels Near Afkule Monastry
- Hotels Near Jiva Beach Resort
- Hotels Near My Blue Cruise Yachting