Hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona
Where to Stay in Flagstaff, Arizona?
PLACES TO STAY
- Travelodge Flagstaff East: It is a pet-friendly travelodge. Flagstaff East hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay near Grand Canyon National Park. It is located on the Historic Route 66.
- Americana Inn Route 66: Americana Inn is an exterior corridor property centrally located on historic Route 66. They also offer high speed internet. Refrigerator and microwave rooms available on request.
- The L Motel Flagstaff: The L Motel (formerly the Rodeway Inn Near NAU) is ideally located within walking distance of historic Route 66. Several unique shops are located nearby the hotel. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are also located in the surrounding area.
- Drury Inn and Suites Flagstaff: The Drury Inn and Suites offers a range of free foods of all sorts. From breakfast to snacks, in a range of options and varieties. It also provides free WiFi facilities and other perks.
- Ramada Limited West Grand Canyon: The rooms are all non-smoking and newly renovated and are designed to offer a relaxed and comfortable environment. Convenience is the essence of this place.
- DoubleTree By Hilton Flagstaff: It has a banquet space, indoor whirlpool, outdoor Jacuzzi and spa, fitness center, lounge and two in-house restaurants. It has a hoards of packages all round the year, that include tickets to local Flagstaff attractions which includes, Snowbowl, Bearizona, Flagstaff Extreme and many more.
- Days Inn & Suites Flagstaff: It is a pet-friendly hotel which is conveniently located off the Interstate 40. The staff has great value and will make your stay comfortable. Apart from offering indoor pool, spa and WiFi. it also offers great breakfast.
PLACES TO EAT
- Simply Delicious Cafe Daily Fare: Simply Delicious is a service catering company which specializes in seasonal cuisine.
- Delhi Palace: It is a cozy Indian restaurant with extravagant lunch buffet & table service for dinner. It also has a full bar.
- MartAnne's Burrito Palace: It is a relaxed, quirky Mexican restaurant serving breakfast, traditional mains & cocktails.
- Fat Olives: It is a buzzing eatery, flocked with people. It offers wood fired Neapolitan style pies with gourmet toppings & wine on top.
- Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar: It is a wine bar & restaurant featuring seasonal produce & a contemporary American menu.
Hotels Near Attractions in Flagstaff
- Hotels Near Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Hotels Near Grand Canyon Railway
- Hotels Near Coconino National Forest And Lava River Cave
- Hotels Near Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Hotels Near Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Hotels Near Historic Downtown And Railroad District
- Hotels Near Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Hotels Near San Francisco Peaks And Humphreys Peak
- Hotels Near Arizona Snowbowl
- Hotels Near Northern Arizona University
- Hotels Near Hitchin' Post Stables
- Hotels Near Red Mountain Trail
- Hotels Near Mother Road Brewing Company
- Hotels Near Grand Falls
- Hotels Near Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- Hotels Near Meteor Crater
Hotels in and around Flagstaff
- Hotels near Flagstaff Station
- Hotels near Amtrak
- Hotels near Darling Railroad Station
- Hotels near Greyhound Bus Lines
- Hotels near Flagstaff Medical Center East No. 2 Heliport
- Hotels near Mountain Line
- Hotels near Train Station
- Hotels near Riordan
- Hotels near Angell Railroad Station
- Hotels near Exit 207/Cosnino Rd/W
- Hotels near 38AZ - Peabody Bedard Field Airport
- Hotels near Southwest Biological
- Hotels near BNSF Railway Co.
Parks & Gardens
- Hotels near Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Hotels near Thorpe Park
- Hotels near Raymond County Park
- Hotels near Ponderosa Trails Park
- Hotels near Continental Park
- Hotels near McMillian Mesa Park
- Hotels near Bushmaster Park
- Hotels near The Grand Canyon
- Hotels near Kiwanis Park
- Hotels near National Park Service
- Hotels near Bearizona
- Hotels near Coconino Park
- Hotels near Ponderosa Park
- Hotels near Mobile Haven Park
- Hotels near Sawmill County Park
- Hotels near Old Town Springs Park