Hotels in Fortaleza, Brazil
Where to Stay in Fortaleza, Brazil?
Where To Stay
Making a reservation is absolutely essential in January when Brazilians are on holiday. You can negotiate prices between September and November and March and May.
Quality Hotel Fortaleza:
Quality Hotel Fortaleza has exquisite views of the beach and so much more. There are 122 rooms, free breakfast and high speed internet as well as a restaurant, swimming pool, fitness center and business center.
This 202 roomed hotel is somewhat basic when it comes to decoration but you’re not in Fortaleza to sit in your room right? There is a restaurant, swimming pool, fitness centre and business center for added convenience.
Gran Marquise Hotel:
This five star hotel is ideally located close to the beach which is fantastic for walking on. There is a bar, restaurant, business center, fitness center and swimming pool. Breakfast is complimentary.
What To Eat
Fortaleza has a vibrant party scene and there’s a wide variety of restaurants that will suit every pocket and taste.
Huge barracas line Praia do Futuro which are great for seafood meals and snacks. This barraca is nestled under coconut tree thatched roof huts and is popular with surfers, kitesurfers, windsurfers and everyone else who wants to be seen.
This festive restaurant is one of those Brazilian eateries that does everything and does it well. Expect anything from sushi to pizza with a raucous atmosphere to top it all off.
Hotels Near Attractions in Fortaleza
- Hotels Near Mercado Central
- Hotels Near Fontes Beach
- Hotels Near Meireles Beach
- Hotels Near Metropolitana Cathedral
- Hotels Near Ingleses Bridge
- Hotels Near Cachaca Museum
- Hotels Near Crocobeach Bar & Restaurante
- Hotels Near Centro De Turismo Do Ceara
- Hotels Near Jose De Alencar Theatre
- Hotels Near Prainha Beach
- Hotels Near Avenida Monsenhor Tabosa
- Hotels Near Parque Ecologico Do Coco
- Hotels Near Rubens De Azevedo Planetarium
- Hotels Near Gran Marquise Hotel
- Hotels Near Beach Park
- Hotels Near Coco Bambu