Hotels in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Where to Stay in Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil?
PLACES TO STAY
- Golden Park International Foz: This budget hotel is ideally located in the commercial centre. It features a swimming pool, fitness centre and a sauna. The Iguaçu Waterfalls are 20 km away and the Foz do Iguacu Airport is 15 km away.
- Hotel Rafain Centro: Located in downtown Foz do Iguaçu, Rafain Centro Hotel is just 2 km from the Iguassu Boulevard and Cataratas Avenue. It features modern, air conditioned rooms with an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.
- San Juan Eco Hotel: This mid-range Hotel lies on the outskirts of Foz do Iguaçu, where visitors can enjoy a peaceful environment, several leisure options, a large green area and free parking lots.
- Continental Inn Hotel: Continental Inn Hotel welcomes you in downtown Foz do Iguassu offering well-equipped rooms and a wide range of leisure facilities and other services. The outdoor pool, sauna, games room and tennis court are some of the options offered for guests.
- Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort: Ideally located on the borders of Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay, this 5-star resort hotel offers modern accommodation just 22 km from the Iguassú Falls. The tastefully decorated rooms may feature pool or garden views. They provide cable TV and private bathrooms with a shower.
- Mabu Thermas Grand Resort: Located above Guarani Aquifer, one of the world's largest underground water reservoirs, this Resort boasts a unique and relaxing thermal beach inside its complex.
PLACES TO EAT
- Vo Bertila: This informal, family-run cantina churns out wood-fired pizza and authentic pastas in heaping portions. All homey and hardwoods, it’s the kind of down-home Italian spot.
- Trapiche: This restaurant serves moqueca and other outstanding seafood stew. The highest priced items include lobster and oysters.
- Chef Lopes: This super-sized dining room churns out a lunch buffet that locals rave about and, for dinner, it is one of the popular destinations in Foz. The great-value menu is loaded with Argentine-cut steak options like bife do chorizo and non-farmed local fish like congrio and surubi.
- Beduinos: Foz's Lebanese community is second in size only to SAo Paulo and this great Arab cheapie is a nice by-product of that immigration.
Hotels Near Attractions in Foz Do Iguacu
- Hotels Near Avenida Jorge Schimmelpfeng
- Hotels Near Museu De Cera Dreamland
- Hotels Near Muslim Mosque
- Hotels Near Marco Das Tres Fronteiras
- Hotels Near Macuco Safari
- Hotels Near Hotel Viale Tower
- Hotels Near Hotel Flor Foz
- Hotels Near Golden Park Internacional Foz
- Hotels Near Best Western Taroba Hotel
- Hotels Near Pietro Angelo Hotel
- Hotels Near Recanto Cataratas Thermas Resort & Convention
- Hotels Near Aguas Do Iguacu Hotel Centro Foz Do Iguacu
- Hotels Near Rafain Palace Hotel
- Hotels Near Tv Naipi
- Hotels Near Gvt