Hotels in Fraser Island, Australia
Where to Stay in Fraser Island, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Eurong Beach Resort: Well-located hotel with clean and basic rooms, small kitchen and a decent service.
- Kingfisher Bay Resort: Beautiful rooms, good facilities and excellent staff.
- Eliza Fraser Lodge: Comfortable houses, delicious food and courteous hosts.
- Akama Resort: Charming rooms, hospitable staff; hotel has a pool.
- Sailfish on Fraser: two bedroom apartments located in Happy Valley.
- Camping Sites: Fraser Island has a lot of camping sites with tents and other basic facilities.
PLACES TO EAT
- Seabelle: A restaurant that offers delectable food with a seasonal blend and local produce. Try their Deconstructed Lemon Aspen Tart.
- Orchid Beach: A small tavern with cool drinks, ice creams, chocolates and other stocked store items.
- McKenzie's Restaurant: Decent food and buffet at reasonable prices.
- Sand Bar and Bistro: A lively little bistro that offers a range of Salads, calamari, pizza accompanied with a food choice of drinks.
- Maheno Restaurant: Excellent breakfast and decent dinner served in a great ambience.