Hotels in Fremantle, Australia
Where to Stay in Fremantle, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
There are a variety of accommodation options in Fremantle:
- The Esplanade Hotel, overlooking the harbour, is a deluxe four star hotel with pools, spas, etc... and is central to Fremantle and Perth.
- For something a little retro and colourful try the Terrace Central B&B, which is in walking distance of the Rottnest island ferry terminal, train station and many tourist attractions.
- For backpackers, the Backpackers Inn Freo is a stylish, centrally located, hostel situated in a renovated heritage building.
PLACES TO EAT
Not so many restaurants and eat outs in Fremantle, to be specific there are about nine restaurants that you find in this area some of them are,
- Cicerello’s: The restaurant has been around since 1903, they serve tasty fish and chips.
- Maya: Another popular restaurant in the area, the table layout and their furnishings are stylish and classy. It has been rated as the best Indian restaurant in the area. You can try their Delhi or Banquet and you will not be disappointed.
- Red Herring: Try their seafood and their Asian dishes as well. Here you have to book well in advance.
- Cafe 55: For unique Vietnamese meals, this is the place to be.
- Gino’s: The restaurant is a popular tourist spot, the food and service here is simply nice.
Hotels Near Attractions in Fremantle
- Hotels Near Roundhouse
- Hotels Near South Beach
- Hotels Near Fremantle Arts Center
- Hotels Near Kings Square
- Hotels Near Army Museum Of Western Australia
- Hotels Near Duyfken 1606 Replica
- Hotels Near Mojos Music Pub
- Hotels Near Mussel Bar
- Hotels Near Esplanade Hotel
- Hotels Near Rottnest Island
- Hotels Near Port Beach
- Hotels Near Joy Kitchen
- Hotels Near Pier 21 Apartment Hotel
- Hotels Near Quest Harbour Village
- Hotels Near Chocolateria San Churro
- Hotels Near Maya Indian Restaurant