Hotels in Funchal, Portugal
Where to Stay in Funchal, Portugal?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Apartment da Se: Several features make this hotel very attractive, Wi fi connections are available as well as a computer station. It is air conditioned and has cable connections. There is a separate sitting area and pets are allowed.
- Hotel Monte Carlo: Enjoy the pool loungers beside the transparent blue pool. There are multilingual staff to help you and they arrange free airport transfer. In the rooms, you are allowed free locals, and the patio is furnished for you to relax.
- Residential Parque: They have a bar/ lounge/ coffee shop and a cafe. In the room you can avail a phone, watch T.V. or use the desk to write your itinerary from the separate sitting room.
- Pestana Casino Park Hotel & Casino: Poolside bar, children’s pool, and the marina is all on site. There is a nightclub and health club as well. In the rooms there is a safe, satellite TV connection. In the room, the temperature can be controlled and there is a mini bar as well as a balcony.
- Melia Madeira Mare: Apart from a business centre, it has shuttle service to the airport, cruise, and shopping centre. It has a spa. In the room it has a minibar and a coffeemaker. You get to watch paid movies on TV.
- Madeira Regency Palace: There are a number of outdoor pools with a business centre 24hours room service. The rooms are well equipped with satellite connection and daily housekeeping. There is a combination of shower and tub to chill and relax.
- Hotel Royal Savoy: There is an indoor pool as well as an open air pool, equipped with a steam room and a spa. The room is furnished with a kitchen and a micro wave. Hypo allergenic bedding is available along with complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
- The Cliff Bay: The rooms are fitted with DVD players and mini bars. There is an indoor, outdoor and a children’s pool as well as a spa, steam and sauna rooms. There is a 24 hours room service.
- Belmond Reid's Palace: Safe deposit vaults are available at the front desk. There is a hair salon and bar and lounge. Free newspapers are there in the lobby. The rooms have all the modern amenities along with complimentary bottled water.
PLACES TO EAT
Local Portuguese food in Funchal centres on fresh sea food and very healthy traditional dishes. Tuna steak, escabeche tuna and all sorts of delicious seafood dishes are available in abundance. Other meats are also popular such as brochette and succulently marinated meat dishes. Traditional fried corn and the local bread will also give you a great, big taste of Funchal cuisine and restaurants. Besides local cuisine, the city is home to innumerable restaurants that cater to every culinary desire – vacation planners take note!
- Leeno’s Bar and Restaurant (European, Diner, Portuguese)
- My Way (International)
- Istanbul Restaurant (Turkish,Vegetarian)
- Armazem do Sal (Portuguese, Contemporary)
- Restaurante Goya (French, International)
- Solar Da Ajuda (International)
- Delhi Indian Restaurant (Indian)
- Restaurante Do Forte (Portuguese)
- Restaurante Mozart (Portuguese)
- Real Canoa (Portuguese)
- Avo (Portuguese)
- Sabor da India (Indian)
- Casal Da Penha (Latin, Mediterranean, Portuguese, International)
Hotels Near Attractions in Funchal
- Hotels Near Igreja De Nossa Senhora Do Monte
- Hotels Near Santa Catarina Park
- Hotels Near Mercado Dos Lavradores
- Hotels Near Cathedral Se Funchal
- Hotels Near Santa Clare Monastery
- Hotels Near Sacred Art Museum
- Hotels Near Ireja De Sao Pedro
- Hotels Near Levada Da Ribeira Da Janela
- Hotels Near Laurisilva Of Madeira
- Hotels Near Praca Da Autonomia
- Hotels Near Pico Dos Barcelos S
- Hotels Near Porto Santo Island
- Hotels Near Forum Madeira
- Hotels Near Uva Restaurant At The Vine
- Hotels Near Madeira Story Centre
- Hotels Near Pico Ruivo
Hotels in and around Funchal