Hotels in Gaziantep, Turkey
Where to Stay in Gaziantep, Turkey?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Ibis Gaziantep: Clean rooms, delicious breakfast and helpful service.
- Zeynep Hanim Konagi: A boutique hotel with comfortable rooms and great service.
- Holiday Inn Gaziantep-Sehitkamil: Stylish rooms, reasonably priced minibar.
- Hampton by Hilton Gaziantep: Located close to the shopping centers and the airport, cozy rooms and polite staff.
- Tugcan Hotel: Large spotless rooms, good breakfast, paid car park and a rooftop restaurant.
- Dedeman Park Gaziantep: Comfortable rooms. In vicinity to a number of good restaurants.
- Hotel Novotel Gaziantep: Well-located hotel with decent rooms. Great food and free Wi-Fi.
PLACES TO EAT
Gaziantep is extremely popular for the food. It is famous for its Pistachios and Olive groves. The cuisine of Gaziantep is quite different from that of other Turkish regions. It is highly influenced by the Southern cooking traditions.
Baklavas, Kebabs, Lahmacun and Beyran are a few authentic dishes of Gaziantep that you must try.
- Kocak Baklava: Head down to this place if you want to treat your taste buds with the best Baklavas in town.
- Metanet Lokantasi: Try this place for tasting delicious Beyran soups and other Turkish food.
- KebapciHalilUsta: One of the most famous restaurants in town for authentic Turkish meat dishes.
- Imam Cagdas: Another great restaurant serving sumptuous Baklavas and Kebabs.
- Bogazkoy: Turkish, Contemporary and International cuisines. The restaurant is known for its wonderful Souffles.
Hotels Near Attractions in Gaziantep
- Hotels Near Medusa Cam Eserler Muzesi
- Hotels Near Bayazhan Gaziantep City Museum
- Hotels Near Gaziantep Oyuncak Muzesi
- Hotels Near Gaziantep Botanik Bahcesi
- Hotels Near Kurtulus Cami Mosque
- Hotels Near Elmaci Bazaar
- Hotels Near Ataturk Ani Muzesi
- Hotels Near Hasansuzer Ethnography Museum
- Hotels Near Yesemek Open Air Museum
- Hotels Near Dulukbaba Tabiat Parki
- Hotels Near Omeriye Mosque
- Hotels Near Pisirici Kastelive Mescidi