Hotels in Geelong, Australia
Where to Stay in Geelong, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Irish Murphys: Renovated in 2012, this is a popular hostel with comfortable rooms and shared bathrooms.
- Gatehouse on Ryrie: A simple B&B with a lot of character, nice hosts and beautiful location.
- BEST WESTERN Admiralty Motor Inn: A modern hotel in Geelong with spacious rooms and all necessary facilities. Don’t be fooled by the exterior, as the interior is quite charming.
- Novotel Geelong: Part of the international hotel chain, this one is located on the waterfront and affords great views.
- Mercure Geelong: Located in the heart of the CBD, this luxury Geelong accomodation is ideal for business stays and holidays alike.
PLACES TO EAT
- Jack & Jill Restaurant: One of the most popular restaurants in Geelong. It serves Australian cuisine with an innovative menu and ambience that is perfect for all occasions.
- Black Salt Restaurant: Perched on Geelong’s foreshore, this restaurant offers stunning views of Corio Bay while dinners dig into a hearty meal.
- Le Parisien: French cuisine in an elegant ambience.
- Empire Grill: A lively Australian grill that serves very good steak.
- Baveras: Contemporary restaurant, ideal for tapas and drinks.
Hotels Near Attractions in Geelong
- Hotels Near Geelong Gallery
- Hotels Near Steampacket Gardens
- Hotels Near Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hotels Near Barwon Grange
- Hotels Near Geelong Waterfront
- Hotels Near Old Geelong Gaol
- Hotels Near Market Square Shopping Centre
- Hotels Near The Rock Adventure Centre
- Hotels Near Beach House
- Hotels Near Le Parisien
- Hotels Near Cafe Go
- Hotels Near Irish Murphys
- Hotels Near Oakdene Vineyards
- Hotels Near Little Creatures Brewery Geelong
- Hotels Near Geelong Railway Station
- Hotels Near The Heights Heritage House And Garden