Hotels in Geiranger, Norway
Where to Stay in Geiranger, Norway?
PLACES TO STAY
- Westeras Gard: Cheap accommodation with a spectacular view and an in house restaurant. Each room has a TV, sofa and a private bathroom with shower. The hotel also provides with apartments and cottages with a private terrace space. Hiking is an activity carried out in the hotel as well.
- Lunheim Accommodation: Well priced hotel with fishing and hiking activities. The hotel offers Fjord views and is only 2 kilometers away from Central Geiranger. Free shuttle service, a garden, terrace and barbecue are few of the facilities the hotel provides with.
- Hotel Utsikten: Mid-ranged hotel with panoramic views, in house restaurant, garden and private bathroom. Situated at a distance of only 100 meters from the Flydalsjuvet Cliff, the hotel is quite close to the Seven Sisters Waterfall. Fishing, hiking, diving are a few fun activities that the hotel arranges for.
- Fjorden Campinghytter: Mid-ranged hotel with panoramic views and a private jetty in spacious green surroundings. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, heated floors, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom, some have shared bathroom facilities. The activities of the hotel include fishing, hiking, private beach area and beachfront.
- Hotel Union Geiranger: Luxury hotel with spa facilities. Free parking, rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a mini bar, bathrobe, slippers, swimming pool, sauna and hot tub, TV, fitness centre, vintage car museum, children’s playground and 3 charging stations for electrical cars, etc. contribute to the other facilities of the hotel. Other activities of the Hotel Union Geiranger include billiards, table tennis and hiking.
- Grande Fjord Hotel: Luxury hotel with free Wi-Fi and rooms, cable TV and private bathrooms. Almost every room comes with a private balcony. The view from the hotel is remarkable. The activities of the hotel include boat cruises, fishing and canoeing. The rooms are spacious and the staff is extremely attentive and efficient.
PLACES TO EAT
- Brasserie Posten: The restaurant is slightly expensive, however, if you are looking for fresh, flavorful food and a variety of beer and wine, the Brasserie Posten is highly recommended.
- Olebuda Restaurant: The restaurant is well priced with finger looking food and attentive staff. Olebuda Restaurant is a highly recommended restaurant in Geiranger.
- Cafe Ole: The best place to sit back and relax while sipping on some delicious coffee and observing the spectacular view. The brownies are a must try at the cafe.
- Geiranger Skysstasjon: A perfect restaurant to stop by to small snacks, pastries and coffee. The coffee at Geiranger Skysstasjon is exceptionally good.
- Naustkroa: The restaurant serves large pizzas at a reasonable price. The place is usually crowded but is a much recommended eatery in Geiranger.
Hotels Near Attractions in Geiranger
- Hotels Near Ornevegen-ornesvingen
- Hotels Near Geiranger Adventure
- Hotels Near Skagefla
- Hotels Near Losta
- Hotels Near Dalsnibba - Nibbevegen
- Hotels Near Norsk Fjordsenter
- Hotels Near Flydalsjuvet
- Hotels Near Sognefjorden
- Hotels Near Fossevandring Geiranger
- Hotels Near Active Geiranger
- Hotels Near Torsetlia Cottages And Apartments
- Hotels Near Briksdalsbreen
- Hotels Near Geiranger Camping