Hotels in Ghent, Belgium
Where to Stay in Ghent, Belgium?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Trianon (St Denijslaan 203, +32 9220 4840): Next to St. Pieter's station, and the luxury rooms all have jacuzzis.
- Best Western (Botermarkt 2, +32 9224 2424): This claims to be the oldest hotel in Europe and has been open in various guises since 1228. Now run by an American chain,
- NH Gent Belfort (Hoogpoort 63, +32 92333 3331): Modern and clean with all the historic quarter of the city within easy walking distance.
- Brooderie (+32 9225 0623): You'll have to share the bathrooms with the cafe below, but as it's also a baker you'll get the best and freshest bread in town with breakfast.
- Youth Hostel De Draecke (Sint-Widostraat, +32 9233 7050): Situated in a quiet street not far from the city centre with a good bar and free breakfasts.
- Hostel 47 (Sint-Widostraat, Telephone Number Unknown): Brand new inside, with pleasant hospitality and service.
- Ecohostel Andromeda (Bargiekaai 35, +32 4866 8033): A floating budget hotel on a boat, only 10 minutes walk from the city centre spacious rooms and great showers.
PLACES TO EAT
- Bij den Wizjen en den Zot (Hertogstraat 42): Built in a 16thcentury guild hall, you can enjoy great French and Flemish specialities here.
- Brooderie (Jan Breydelstraat 8): Sandwiches and cakes on the terrace café of this busy bakery, everything is baked on the premises.
- Crypt (Korenlei 24): A great romantic setting in one of the oldest under crofts in the country, superb view of the three towers and the river.
- Keizerhof (Vrijdagmarkt 47): A nice little brasserie near the Vrijdag Markt nice for a coffee or glass of wine when you're tired of shopping as well as a more substantial meal.
- Belga Queen (Graslei 10): Even the toilets are interesting in this place, which combines an oyster bar, restaurant, cigar bar and beer bar in one.
Hotels Near Attractions in Ghent
- Hotels Near Museum Dr Guislain
- Hotels Near Huis Van Alijn
- Hotels Near Museum Of Fine Arts
- Hotels Near St. Nicholas Church
- Hotels Near Museum Over Industrie, Arbeid En Textiel
- Hotels Near Stedelijk Museum Vooractuelekunst
- Hotels Near Stam Gent City Museum
- Hotels Near Rederij Dewaele Canal Cruise
- Hotels Near Waterhuis Aan De Bierkant
- Hotels Near Het Gravensteen
- Hotels Near The Battlefields Of Flanders
- Hotels Near Vrijdagmarkt
- Hotels Near Sint-baafskathedraal
- Hotels Near Youth Hostel De Draecke
- Hotels Near Nh Gent Belfort
- Hotels Near Keizershof