Hotels in Gothenburg, Sweden
Where to Stay in Gothenburg, Sweden?
Places To Stay
When it comes to places to stay, you will have a fair amount of choice. While there are youth hostels, there are super-expensive state of the art hotels as well.
- Hotel Vasa: Is quite inexpensive and has beautiful old architecture. The lovely place has all the amenities you need but not too much of the price.
- Le Mat: This great Bread and Breakfast is a wonderful place to stay. You can save up on your living space and enjoy the city even more.
- Hotel Flora: This hotel has all the amenities as well as free breakfast and free Wi-Fi too. Slightly more expensive than the others, it is still a pretty good deal for the luxury traveler.
Places To Eat
Sweden is known for its good food and healthy portions. Gothenburg is no different in the healthy spirit of things and there are some great places to eat without even skimping on your diet.
- Restaurant 2112: You will find some great Hamburgers in this place. If you are craving those yummy delights try them here.
- Linnea Art Restaurant: This place has yummy authentic Swedish food. Healthy, tasty, what else does one need?
- Cryano: Delicious Italian food makes this place a great pick. Slightly on the more expensive side, the restaurant is certainly worth it.
Hotels Near Attractions in Gothenburg
- Hotels Near Natural History Museum
- Hotels Near Kungsportsavenyn
- Hotels Near Tradgardsforeningen
- Hotels Near Goteborgs Stadsmuseum
- Hotels Near Rohss Museum Of Applied Art And Design
- Hotels Near Fish Church
- Hotels Near Maritiman Goteborg
- Hotels Near Goteborg Opera
- Hotels Near Haga
- Hotels Near Volvo Museum
- Hotels Near Puta Madre
- Hotels Near Gourmetkorv Gronsakstorget
- Hotels Near Poseidon Statue
- Hotels Near Casino Cosmopol Goteborg
- Hotels Near Palmhuset
- Hotels Near Masthugget Church