Hotels in Gurgaon, India
Where to Stay in Gurgaon, India?
PLACES TO STAY
Compared to the other cities around, Gurgaon hotels are very expensive. Extreme demand and fewer hotels inflate the prices – an unfortunate part of your Gurgaon itinerary.
- JMD Residency: 108, ArjunMarg, DLF Phase-I Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 1444 per night onwards.
- Imperial Residency: Opp.Payal Cinema, Old Delhi Rd, Rajiv Nagar, Sector 14, Gurgaon, India. Room charges: INR 1800 per night onwards.
- Sun Villa: 39-E, AkashNeemMarg DLF Phase-II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 1829 per night onwards.
- Alpine Park: Q2 block, DLF Phase - 2, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 1599 per night onwards.
- Affordable Home Stays: B 516, Phase 1, SushantLok, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 1529 per night onwards.
- Tree Top Greens: SushantLok I, Sector 28, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 2250 per night onwards.
- Hans Resort: 91, Milestone, Jaipur Highway (NH8), Near KosolaChowk, Rewari, New Delhi, DL, India. Room charges: INR 4103 per night onwards.
- Ahuja Residency: N-3/36, DLF City II, Sector 25, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 2245 per night onwards.
- Luxury Suites: B 708, Internal Rd, SushantLok I, Sector 27, Gurgaon, India. Room charges: INR 3520 per night onwards.
- Taj Palace Hotel: This crescent shaped Hotel drives you from the Airport to the hotel in a Jag, gives you an idea of how it will be to stay here, doesn’t it? Address: Taj Palace Hotel, 2, Sardar Patel Marg, PalikaVihar, Diplometic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, DL, India. Room charges: INR 12576 per night onwards.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel: It’s a highly recommended hotel with an excellent staff and excellent spa services. Address: Crowne Plaza Hotel, National Highway 8, Heritage City, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 8263 per night onwards.
- Optus Sarovar Premiere: Extremely reasonable prices compared to the wonderful amenities that they provide, this hotel can’t get any classier. Address:Optus Sarovar Premiere, 43-47 Sector 29 City Center, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 6414 per night onwards.
- Park Plaza, Gurgaon: This place has amazing service and is known for its excellent local cuisine. Address: Park Plaza Gurgaon, B Block,SushantLok, Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 6814 per night onwards.
- Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel: Staying true to its name, this hotel is one of the finest in Gurgaon with a fabulous ambience. Address: The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences, National Highway 8, Ambience Island, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Room charges: INR 10,225 per night onwards.
PLACES TO EAT
Gurgaon itineraries won’t be complete without the food. As a result of the large number of expats and outsiders residing in the city, the cuisine in the city is evolving. New eateries as well as upscale places in the 5 stars offer the opportunity to devour different cuisines from all across the world. Gurgaon also delights us with local rich north Indian cuisine including delectable Kebabs, Tandoori and Punjabi delicacies.
Some don’t-miss-eating-here places in Gurgaon are:
- Deez: This Place lures foodies from far away with its luscious soft chicken, Biryanis and Mutton dishes. Non vegetarian as well as vegetarian people hang out here to try the lovely food.
- BaujeekaDhaba: Gurgaon has a branch of HausKhas from Delhi with a different name, although the same traditional mouth watering food. The loud ambience and the scintillating lentil dishes don’t let you forget that you are surrounded by large hearted Punjabis!
- Komachi: Komachi is an expensive eatery but for a reason. If you want to spend a relaxed evening with your loved ones experimenting with Japanese cooking by chefs flown all the way from Japan, you won’t find a better place.
- Oz: Oz is another restaurant on MG road famous for its oh-so-good Mediterranean and Italian food.
- The Odyssey Restaurant & Nightclub: Don’t forget to pay a visit to this classy place and try their Iranian, Indian and Eastern cuisine. Try their Dahi kebabs and Chelo kebabs. If you are in mood for something Asian, they serve very good authentic Thai food too.
- Khaja Chowk: This is a reasonably priced Indian eatery famous for street food.
- Sahib Singh Sultan: Designed like a train, this is a theme restaurant that serves North Indian food with Alcohol.
Hotels Near Attractions in Gurgaon
- Hotels Near Aapno Ghar Amusement Park
- Hotels Near Tikli Bottom
- Hotels Near Mall Mile
- Hotels Near Ambience Mall
- Hotels Near Fun N Food
- Hotels Near Sheetla Mata Mandir
- Hotels Near Huda City Centre Metro Station
- Hotels Near The Oberoi, Gurgaon
- Hotels Near Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Gurgaon - New Delhi Ncr
- Hotels Near Ramada Gurgaon Central
- Hotels Near Cocktails & Dreams Speakeasy
- Hotels Near The Wild Life Of India
- Hotels Near Courtyard By Marriott Gurgaon
- Hotels Near The Oberoi
- Hotels Near Delta India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Hotels Near Lemon Tree Hotel, Udyog Vihar, Gurugram