Hotels in Guwahati, India
Where to Stay in Guwahati, India?
PLACES TO STAY
- Guwahati has a good number of hotels for visitors who come here. Hotels like Brahmaputra Ashok, Hotel Grand Starline, Hotel Rajmahal etc are luxury hotels for the wealthy while mid range and budget hotels like Hotel Rituraj, Diplu River Lodge, Hotel Blue Moon, Nandan Hotel, Ginger Hotel, etc are good for those with smaller budgets.
PLACES TO EAT
- Guwahati has restaurants which satisfy one’s craving for north- eastern as well as Indian food. Restaurants like JB’s which is an ice-cream parlor, bakery as well as a snack restaurant or Beatrix with its assorted range of cuisine are good eating places. Sunflower at Pan Bazaar is the place to go to for Assamese cuisine.
- Tandoori and Nashraj are also good eating places to go to. The state run restaurant Jolporee offers its guests a ride on the Brahmaputra while enjoying a delectable and varied menu.
Best Hotels Deals in Guwahati, India
Top Rated Hotels in Guwahatipowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Guwahati
- Hotels Near Navagraha Temple
- Hotels Near Bhubaneshwari Temple
- Hotels Near Assam State Museum
- Hotels Near Dipor Bil
- Hotels Near Gs Road
- Hotels Near Basistha Temple
- Hotels Near J B's
- Hotels Near Sunflower
- Hotels Near Bomdila Monastery
- Hotels Near 6 Thirsty
- Hotels Near Buddhist Temple
- Hotels Near Guwahati Planetarium
- Hotels Near Sradhanjali Kanan
- Hotels Near Pragjyotika
- Hotels Near Hotel Rituraj
- Hotels Near Jolporee