Hotels in Hakone, Japan
Where to Stay in Hakone, Japan?
PLACES TO STAY
- Hakone Tent: At walking distance from Gora station, is an old Japanese ryokan that has been renovated into a modern guesthouse with a hot spring. There is a bar lounge available, along with facilities such as free wi-fi, free computers, washing machine, free lockers and free luggage storage.
- Hotel Hakone Suimeisou: This Japanese style hotel has 31 Japanese rooms and 12 single western rooms. There are open-air spa baths and hot spring baths available at this hotel, along with banquet rooms, a bar, a Karaoke room and a meeting room. There is free wi-fi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Okuyumoto: Surrounded by the serenity of Hakone's natural beauty, this hotel is known for its delicious and fresh Kaiseki food, and a rustic open-air bath. There are 50 Japanese style rooms, with tatami mats and sliding doors, available here.
- Hotel Okada: Located away from the city crowd, is Hotel Okada, that will provide a serene environment for its guests. There is wi-fi available throughout the property. There is also a lounge, a night club, a karaoke room, large indoor bath with a waterfall, a sauna, open-air baths, an outdoor pool and game center.
- Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa: This luxurious hotel is a hot springs resort in Gora. There are 80 Japanese and Western style rooms and suites available, with each of them having high speed internet access. There are two large hot springs, along with a spa, a fine dining restaurant and a lounge, available at this hotel.
- Fujiya Hotel: This is one of Japan's oldest Western-style hotel, dating all the way to 1878, and has hosted a few well-known personalities like John Lennon and Charlie Chaplin. This hotel provides five different kinds of accommodation, with free wi-fi and hot springs baths.
PLACES TO EAT
With Odawara and Numaza seaports supplying fresh catch in abundance, there are many seafood delicacies that are a must-try in Hakone. Sushi made with alfosino and a fish cake called kinmedai, must definitely be tried. Due to the crystal-clear water here, a lot of indeginous ingredients like tofu and soba noodles are made from the water. Visitors can find a lot of eateries offering these scrumptious treats, throughout the city.
- Daichi: This farmhouse-style restaurant offers some delicious home-made meals. Do try the Grilled Octopus Dumplings while you're here.
- Honjin Ieyasu: This casual restaurant is known for its Grilled Pork ang Ginger served during lunch hours and the tasty skewers offered in the evenings.
- Hatsuhana Soba Honten: For some delicious soba noodles, this is where you should head to.
- Shikajaya: This cozy little restaurant along the riverside serves mouth-watering dishes made of tofu and Japanese yams.
- Hakone Kare Kokoro: Try out this restaurant for some authentic Hakone Style Curry Rice.
Hotels Near Attractions in Hakone
- Hotels Near Venetian Glass Museum
- Hotels Near The Museum Of The Little Prince
- Hotels Near Sengokuhara
- Hotels Near Hakone Tozan Cable Car
- Hotels Near Lalique Museum Hakone
- Hotels Near Gora Park
- Hotels Near Hakone Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Narukawa Art Museum
- Hotels Near Hakone Sekisho
- Hotels Near Onshihakone Park
- Hotels Near Okada Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Hakone Botanical Garden Of Wetlands
- Hotels Near Lake Ashinoko Sky Line
- Hotels Near Hakone-en Aquarium
- Hotels Near Hakone Ekiden Museum
- Hotels Near Otome Toge