Hotels in Hanoi, Vietnam
Where to Stay in Hanoi, Vietnam?
Capital city of Vietnam, Hanoi is a city that has consistently found itself at the top of several lists of the top places to visit in the world. With a myriad of places to stay in that can meet almost any budget and need, one should carefully consider their Hanoi accommodations in advance.
Some of the best luxury hotels in the city are located just around the city center where most of the action is and is therefore the best place to stay in Hanoi if money is not a concern. Even these 4 and 5 star hotels will generally cost around $80 to $100 a night.
Alternatively, since the city is visited by backpackers and travellers on a budget, there are numerous budget hotels that will have all the basics and are quite clean. These will run a much lower $40 or so a night. The hotels in Hanoi, though quite cheap, are still far more expensive than the hostels throughout the city that cost closer to $20 a night at most.
It should be noted that although homestay options are available through some websites, the language barrier is quite significant, making the process a little cumbersome. Also when searching for where to stay in Hanoi, one should contact the hotels they pick, well in advance and speak to staff to confirm the legitimacy of the amenities mentioned and what they provide.
- Hilton Hanoi Opera: Built in 1998, this impressive neoclassical edifice blends in well with its surroundings, especially the adjacent Opera House. Rooms are spacious and plush, and both business and leisure facilities – including a gym and a pool – are impressive. A luxurious place to stay in Hanoi.
- Hotel Nikko Hanoi: Sixteen-storey luxury hotel with a renowned Japanese restaurant, and the Sky Lounge bar here has panoramic city views. Comfortable rooms, with fairly standard-issue international hotel chain–style decor, though the bathrooms have fab all-singing, all-dancing Japanese toilets. One of the most unique hotels in Hanoi!
- Hanoi Elite Hotel: It’s surprising what you can find in the most narrow and hidden-away of lanes in the Old Quarter. Hanoi Elite features cool and classy decor, top-notch staff and the kind of touches – rainforest shower-heads, breakfasts cooked to order and in-room computers – you’d expect only from more expensive accommodation.
- Camel City Hotel: A family owned operation in a quiet lane just a short walk from the after-dark attractions on P Ta Hien. Rooms are trimmed with Asian design touches and service is friendly.
- Rising Dragon Hostel: The attentive, helpful staff and spacious rooms make this place, though those at the rear only have a tiny (or no) window and there’s no lift. This budget hotel near St Joseph Cathedral has spacious and light rooms in an almost tranquil location (by Old Quarter standards anyway). A second branch is nearby.
Best Hotels Deals in Hanoi, Vietnam
Top Rated Hotels in Hanoipowered by
Hanoi Elite HotelOutstanding
520 guest reviews
Hanoi Guest House RoyalOutstanding
823 guest reviews
Hotels Near Attractions in Hanoi
- Hotels Near Hoa Lo Prison
- Hotels Near Vietnamese Women's Museum
- Hotels Near Vietnam Museum Of Ethnology
- Hotels Near Ho Chi Minh's Residence
- Hotels Near West Lake
- Hotels Near St Joseph's Cathedral
- Hotels Near Fine Arts Museum
- Hotels Near Hang Gai Street
- Hotels Near Vietnam Military History Museum
- Hotels Near Perfume Pagoda Tour
- Hotels Near Wanna Waffle
- Hotels Near Long Bien Bridge
- Hotels Near Vietnam National Museum Of History
- Hotels Near Bia Hoi Corner
- Hotels Near Ninh Binh Province
- Hotels Near Binh Minh Jazz