Hotels in Hartbeespoort, South Africa
Where to Stay in Hartbeespoort, South Africa?
Where to stay in Hartbeespoort
- The Ostrich Manor, Houtbosdorp, Pumlei guesthouse are some cheap accommodations in Hartbeespoort.
- Hartbeespoort holiday resort is a nice option for hikers, campers or backpackers. They have excellent setting for adventure activities which are affordable as well.
- For Mid-range accommodation, there are many guesthouses in Hartbeespoort that offer great value for money deal.
- Cosy interiors, welcoming environment and you are up for a great stay. Some of the guest houses and B & B’s worth trying out are Palm valley Inn and La Chaumiere Guest House.
- For luxury stay in Hartbeespoort, try the Cocomo guesthouse and conference centre or the The De Wildt Cheetah Lodge.
Places to eat in Hartbeespoort
- A little tip when dining in Hartbeespoort is that the locals eat early. And the restaurants and diners shut down early than the standard international dinner time.
- Some of the places serving a good spread are Van Gaalen Kaasmakerij- Dutch food.
- The town also has some cosy bistros like Silver orange bistro, Squires on the dam-steak dinner.
Hotels Near Attractions in Hartbeespoort
- Hotels Near Chameleon Village
- Hotels Near Hartbeespoort Snake And Animal Park
- Hotels Near Villa Paradiso And La Rouge Restaurant
- Hotels Near Jasmyn And Die Windpomp Restaurant
- Hotels Near Tant Malie Se Winkel
- Hotels Near Welwitschia Country Market
- Hotels Near The Elephant Sanctuary - Hartbeespoort
- Hotels Near Ifafi Aquatic Club
- Hotels Near Paddle Power River Rafting
- Hotels Near Harties Horse Trail Safaris
- Hotels Near Water Freaks
- Hotels Near Hartbeespoort Dam Wall
- Hotels Near Houtbosdorp
- Hotels Near Magalies Park
- Hotels Near Adem Gasteplaas
- Hotels Near Château La Mer Exclusive Guesthouse