Hotels in Hervey Bay, Australia
Where to Stay in Hervey Bay, Australia?
PLACES TO STAY
Accommodation in Hervey Bay caters to all budgets and requirements ranging from backpacker hostels to luxury resorts.
- Hervey Bay Flashpackers: Accommodations here include private rooms and dormitories. They have all modern amenities like pool, Wi-Fi and a cinema room. The hostel is ideally located close to several Hervey Bay attractions. They also conduct weekly social events like an Aussie-style BBQ. They have a free bus shuttle service to and from the town center.
- Colonial Village: Nestled among acres of beautiful gardens, it is an ideal family accommodation in Hervey Bay on a budget. They have a swimming pool, a spa, 2 free tennis courts, free basketball, free Wi-Fi and PC use, free table tennis, darts, pool table, Wi-Fi, bicycle hire, a children’s play area and much more.
- Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge: With modern air-conditioned rooms and suurounding tropical gardens, the Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge is a great family accommodation in Hervey Bay and has won several awards. The hotel has a pool and BBQ facilities.
- Main Street Motel: Centrally located at in Hervey Bay, the motel has well appointed air-conditioned rooms, outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-fi and bike facilities.
- Mantra Hervey Bay: This waterfront hotel is located overlooking the Urangan Marina. The hotel has BBQ facilities, a sauna, gym and an outdoor heated pool. All rooms have private balconies offering stunning views of the beach and marina.
- Akama Resort: This luxurious property offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom penthouses and apartments in Hervey Bay. The private balconies provide stunning views of the marina and Frasier Island. The apartment hotel has one several awards for the quality and luxury of its accommodations.
PLACES TO EAT
- Cafe Balaena: Great Aussie food and friendly service. Located conveniently close to most hotels. Booking recommended on weekends.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar: A great place for local cuisine with indoor and outdoor tables, and a small outdoor area at the back, overlooking a private pool.
- The Boat Club: Australian cuisine with a view of the marina. They often have live music and the food and service are remarkable.
- Enzo's on the Beach: Located on the beach, a nice relaxed place for drinks and a meal of good fresh local food. Great place for breakfast or lunch.
- The Pavilion by the Pier: A great location and lovely ambience are what make this restaurant a must visit. The good food, beautiful ambience and delicious desserts are all definitely worth the visit.
Hotels Near Attractions in Hervey Bay
- Hotels Near Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide
- Hotels Near Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere
- Hotels Near Dundowran Beach
- Hotels Near Hervey Bay Regional Gallery
- Hotels Near The Boat Club
- Hotels Near Australiana Cottage Crafts And Herb Farm
- Hotels Near Scrub Hill Community Farm
- Hotels Near Hervey Bay
- Hotels Near Great Sandy National Park
- Hotels Near Cafe Balaena
- Hotels Near Hervey Bay Airport
- Hotels Near Vic Hislop's Shark Show
- Hotels Near Hervey Bay Rsl
- Hotels Near Supercheap Auto Hervey Bay
- Hotels Near Aquavue Jetski Tours
- Hotels Near Big Screen Cinema