Where to Stay in Hervey Bay?
PLACES TO STAY
Accommodation in Hervey Bay caters to all budgets and requirements ranging from backpacker hostels to luxury resorts.
- Hervey Bay Flashpackers: Accommodations here include private rooms and dormitories. They have all modern amenities like pool, Wi-Fi and a cinema room. The hostel is ideally located close to several Hervey Bay attractions. They also conduct weekly social events like an Aussie-style BBQ. They have a free bus shuttle service to and from the town center.
- Colonial Village: Nestled among acres of beautiful gardens, it is an ideal family accommodation in Hervey Bay on a budget. They have a swimming pool, a spa, 2 free tennis courts, free basketball, free Wi-Fi and PC use, free table tennis, darts, pool table, Wi-Fi, bicycle hire, a children’s play area and much more.
- Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge: With modern air-conditioned rooms and suurounding tropical gardens, the Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge is a great family accommodation in Hervey Bay and has won several awards. The hotel has a pool and BBQ facilities.
- Main Street Motel: Centrally located at in Hervey Bay, the motel has well appointed air-conditioned rooms, outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-fi and bike facilities.
- Mantra Hervey Bay: This waterfront hotel is located overlooking the Urangan Marina. The hotel has BBQ facilities, a sauna, gym and an outdoor heated pool. All rooms have private balconies offering stunning views of the beach and marina.
- Akama Resort: This luxurious property offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom penthouses and apartments in Hervey Bay. The private balconies provide stunning views of the marina and Frasier Island. The apartment hotel has one several awards for the quality and luxury of its accommodations.
PLACES TO EAT
- Cafe Balaena: Great Aussie food and friendly service. Located conveniently close to most hotels. Booking recommended on weekends.
- Coast Restaurant & Bar: A great place for local cuisine with indoor and outdoor tables, and a small outdoor area at the back, overlooking a private pool.
- The Boat Club: Australian cuisine with a view of the marina. They often have live music and the food and service are remarkable.
- Enzo's on the Beach: Located on the beach, a nice relaxed place for drinks and a meal of good fresh local food. Great place for breakfast or lunch.
- The Pavilion by the Pier: A great location and lovely ambience are what make this restaurant a must visit. The good food, beautiful ambience and delicious desserts are all definitely worth the visit.
Best Hotels Deals in Hervey Bay, Australia
Fraser Views Bed And Breakfast
Boomerang Beach House
Hervey Bay Colonial LodgeReview
Hervey Bay Colonial Lodge
Torquay Terrace Bed & BreakfastReview
Torquay Terrace Bed & Breakfast
Shelly Bay ResortReview
Shelly Bay Resort
Palm Court Holiday ApartmentsReview
Palm Court Holiday Apartments
Locate the Best Accommodations in Hervey Bay
Top Rated Hotels in Hervey Baypowered by
Shelly Beach MotelReview
Shelly Beach Motel
Main Street MotelReview
Main Street Motel
Coconut Palms On The BayReview
Coconut Palms On The Bay
The Bay ApartmentsReview
The Bay Apartments
Hotels Near Attractions in Hervey Bay
Hotels Near Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens
Starting from Aud 110
Hotels Near Vic Hislop's Shark Show
Starting from USD 70.81
Hotels Near Dundowran Beach
Starting from USD 108.22
Hotels Near Scrub Hill Community Farm
Starting from Aud 100
Hotels Near The Boat Club
Starting from USD 19.66
Hotels Near Aquavue Jetski Tours
Starting from USD 14.4
Hotels Near Great Sandy National Park
Starting from USD 20.45
Hotels Near Supercheap Auto Hervey Bay
Starting from USD 68.85