Hotels in Hoi An, Vietnam
Where to Stay in Hoi An, Vietnam?
PLACES TO STAY
There are many options on where to stay in Hoi An.
- Ngoi's Guesthouse: This establishment is the most comfortable and home away from home accommodation. In the evenings you get to sit with the owner-Ngoi and chat over a few beers and his wife will make you a delicious home-cooked meal. Probably the best place to stay in Hoi An if you want a taste of the local culture.
- My Khe Beach Hotel 1 and 2: These two hotels are under the same Army management and are both comfortable and come at reasonable price. My Khe 1 is older and has smaller rooms and My Khe 2 has larger rooms and is frequented by travelers and tourists. Breakfast is included in this beautiful Hoi An accommodation.
- Lifestyle Resort Da Nang: This new 5 star hotel located right on the beach next to Furama. It offers 186 rooms and villas. It comes equipped with Wi-Fi, spa Sea doo jetskis and towable tube. There is a kids club and butterfly farm in the resort. A stand up Hoi An beach Resort!
PLACES TO EAT
There are many places where one can go for a quick meal with friends and for a great night about town.
- Chess Coffee Shop: This is one special place offering a special kind of coffee. Patrons can drink soft drinks, fruit juices and play chess with other people too. It is easy to find a person to play with you. The drinks here are cheap and the atmosphere is quite friendly. The coffee is a part of Vietnamese coffee drinking culture and is worth a try.
- Ocean Blue Bar & Grill: This is an elegant yet relaxed ocean view offering, overlooking the city skyline, the Hans River and Mount Son Tra. Their chicken wings are the best in town, including their seafood, spaghetti and their special peppercorn steak. The staff is friendly and smooth jazz is played in the background.
- Aspara: The restaurant is a bit expensive but offers good dining experience. It is mostly seafood oriented. The food style id Vietnamese with some Chinese influences and western dishes are offered too. Their delicacy is mantis shrimp.
- Bao Nam Tran: This is a great private and most popular coffee shop. It is suited for business dealings, meals and offers light Vietnamese pastries and drinks. Desserts here are also decadent. A selection of reading material and wireless internet connections are available.
Hotels Near Attractions in Hoi An
- Hotels Near Hoian Silk Village
- Hotels Near Fukian Assembly Hall
- Hotels Near Phung Hung House
- Hotels Near Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Hotels Near Aobaba
- Hotels Near Quang Trieu Assembly Hall
- Hotels Near Central Market
- Hotels Near Quan Cong Temple
- Hotels Near Gam Gemstone Art Museum And Winebar
- Hotels Near Morning Glory Street Food Restaurant
- Hotels Near Museum Of Trade Ceramics
- Hotels Near Museum Of Sa Huynh Culture
- Hotels Near Hoi An Roastery
- Hotels Near Mango Mango
- Hotels Near Palmarosa Spa
- Hotels Near Green Bamboo Cooking