Hotels in Huangshan, China
Where to Stay in Huangshan, China?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: Huangshan Old Street International Youth Hostel, Motel 168, Noahsark Hotel are some budget accommodations in Huangshan City. They offer comfortable stay at an affordable price.
- Mid-Range: Ala Hotel and Youhe Chengshi Hotel are few recommendations by Huangshan Travel guide for mid-range stay. Comfortable stay, fare facilities and light on your pocket makes these accommodations ideal for a stay.
- Luxury: Huangshan has some great luxury accommodations. Crowne Plaza Huangshan Yucheng, Parrion Huangshan Hotel, Huangshan International Hotel, Zuiwenquan Holiday Hotel offer stunning views and great ambience.
PLACES TO EAT
Huangshan has a distinct cuisine known as Hui which is one of the eight major cuisines of China. Mandarin fish, Steaming Shiji, Stewed Shi'er and Chicken, Shadi Mati Turtle and Huizhou Odorous Bean Curd are the specialities of worth trying on your trip to Huangshan.
- Lao Jie Di Yi Lou: The most famous Hui cuisine restaurant on the ancient street.
- Tunxi Huicai Guan: Authentic Hui cuisine.
- Piyun Hui Fu Cai: Tai Bai fish head soup, Five Spiced Donkey’s meat.
- Hui Shang Gu Li: Dry bean curd, dry bamboo shoot, egg dumplings.
Hotels Near Attractions in Huangshan
- Hotels Near Xihai Great Canyon
- Hotels Near Mt Huangshan Or Yellow Mountain Scenic Area
- Hotels Near Pine Valley
- Hotels Near Tunxi Ancient Street
- Hotels Near Xidi And Hongcun Ancient Villages
- Hotels Near Tangmo Village
- Hotels Near Qian Kou Residence And Chengkan Village
- Hotels Near Shexian County
- Hotels Near Tangyue Memorial Archway
- Hotels Near Huangshan National Park
- Hotels Near Huangshan Beihai Hotel
- Hotels Near Old Street International Youth Hostel
- Hotels Near Huangshan Parkview Hotel
- Hotels Near Tang Kou Hotel - Huangshan
- Hotels Near Huangshan Old Street Hotel
- Hotels Near Huangshan Shilin Hotel