Hotels in Hvar, Croatia
Where to Stay in Hvar, Croatia?
PLACES TO STAY
- Budget: For Budget hotels in Hvar, Hotel Delfin and Hotel Pharos are some options you can try out. Also, there are plenty of apartments for people on a shoe-string budget. Apartmani Grgicevic, Apartments Bibic and Apartment Modric are few options to explore. Also, there are a few hostels in Hvar like the orange hostel.
- Mid-Range: For mid-range options, there are villas in Hvar like the Villa Nora Hvar, Villa Julie and Villa Pepi which offer a comfortable stay.
- Luxury: Having a terrific coastline at its disposal, there are classy and luxurious beach hotels in Hvar. Adriana Hvar Spa Hotel, Hotel Park Hvar, Hotel Podstine of the star hotels to stay on your trip to Hvar.
PLACES TO EAT
Hvar has good restaurants and bars serving perfect food for your vacation. The specialty of Hvar food is local grilled squid with olive oil served with cucumber salad on the side. Figs are a specialty and are used in different ways on the plate.
- Restoran Antonio: Hvar town, seafood.
- The Golden Shell: Drop in for great rabbit in fig sauce and homebrewed fig brandy.
- Tamaris: Fish and meat on traditional grill. Great ambience.
- Tonci, Pakleni Islands: Freshly caught fish and deserts with farm-picked figs!
Hotels Near Attractions in Hvar
- Hotels Near Central Park Club Or Club Park
- Hotels Near St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Hotels Near Zavala
- Hotels Near Sveti Klement
- Hotels Near Hvar Public Theatre
- Hotels Near Scedro
- Hotels Near Jerolim Beach
- Hotels Near Stari Grad
- Hotels Near Hvar Town Square
- Hotels Near Apartments Rogosic
- Hotels Near Apartments Komazin
- Hotels Near Amfora, Hvar Grand Beach Resort
- Hotels Near Lola Bar
- Hotels Near Hula Hula Beach & Bar
- Hotels Near Pharos, Hvar Bayhill Hotel