Hotels in Incheon, South Korea
Where to Stay in Incheon, South Korea?
Where to Stay
- Elvis B & B: It is one of the affordable bed and breakfast hotel in Incheon, located 10km away from Incheon International Airport. All the rooms of this hotel are well equipped. Some of the rooms have private kitchen, dining space area and a private balcony.
- Bene Hotel: It is one of the budget motels of Incheon. Its rooms have features like refrigerator, a dining space, private bathroom and free access to Wi-Fi.
- Fix Guesthouse: This guesthouse is located 5-minutes walking distance away from Bupyeong market and Bupyeong market subway station. It is one of the cost friendly accommodations of Incheon serving simple breakfast and a public computer with free internet connection.
- Hotel Phoenix Incheon: This is one of the mid-budget hotels of Incheon, located 300m away from Incheon Juan Station. This hotel offers rooms with computers and free Wi-Fi access. Beside this, free parking space is also available.
- N Motel: This hotel is located at the center of the city. It offers complimentary WI-Fi connection and breakfast for their guests.
- Incheon Sharp Hotel: This hotel is located 500 meters away from Incheon Juan Station. It has themed rooms, free access to Wi-Fi and free parking space area.
- Orakai Songdo Park Hotel: This is one of the expensive places to stay in Incheon. It is located in front of Sangdo Central Park. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access and free parking space area. It has a buffet restaurant with an awesome panoramic view of the ocean and the park.
- Harbor Park Hotel: It is just few minutes driving distance away from Chinatown district. It has well equipped rooms with free access to Wi-Fi. It has buffet restaurant serving international dishes and a coffee shop.
Where to Eat
- The Jet Lagged Lizard: It is a western sports bar Irish pub of Incheon, located near the airport. It a nice place to hang out with friends. Nice food is served that absolutely complements with the ambience of the bar.
- Relish: It is one of the best restaurants of Korea to get the best quality cuisines made of fish and chips. BBQ ribs of their menu is something you cannot miss to try out.
- Paul: If you are looking for Italian food in Incheon, this is the place you should come to.
Beside these restaurants, there are few localities that are popular only for their food.
- Shinpo Market: It is one of the place to eat in Incheon where you will find innumerable stalls serving dakgangjeong and dumplings. Locals often line up in front of these stalls for takeaway boxes.
- Chinatown: It is the most popular place to eat authentic Korean and Chinese food. Lots of restaurants are there where you can have some of the best dishes of Incheon.
Hotels Near Attractions in Incheon
- Hotels Near Wolmi Traditional Park
- Hotels Near Ganghwa Peace Observatory
- Hotels Near Muuido Island
- Hotels Near Bomunsa Temple
- Hotels Near Yonggungsa Temple
- Hotels Near Sinpo International Market
- Hotels Near Eurwangni Beach
- Hotels Near Incheon Grand Park
- Hotels Near Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall
- Hotels Near Yeonsu-gu
- Hotels Near Airbuddy Guesthouse
- Hotels Near Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village
- Hotels Near Jeju Island
- Hotels Near Lotte Mart
- Hotels Near Incheon Airport Dana Guesthouse