Hotels in Jaipur, India
Where to Stay in Jaipur, India?
The amazingly beautiful Pink City – Jaipur is well known for its historical and cultural richness. If you are traveling to Jaipur, make sure that you explore each and every artistry and monument. Right from the famous Chokhi Dhaani, to city palace, Jantar Mantar and the Amer fort of course. Accommodations too are very much affordable. The majestic and royal places to stay in Jaipur might get a bit expensive but make sure you check out Airbnb for the best hotels in Jaipur.
If you are looking for Jaipur hotels that are centrally located, check out Bapu bazaar which is quite a vibrant and chaotic market and is also having close proximity to sheesh mahal and other attractions.
Bani Park is again the most famous destination to find hotels. This is one of the best tourist’s spots when it comes to Jaipur accommodations. Most of them prefer booking it here as the hotels are quite decent and affordable too. If you are traveling for the first time and have no clue about where to stay in Jaipur, check out the Mirza Ismail road, Tonk road side zone, and the Birla temple road. You will find some of the best local budget hotels in Jaipiur.
Hotels Near Attractions in Jaipur
- Hotels Near Jantar Mantar
- Hotels Near Albert Hall Museum
- Hotels Near Elefantastic
- Hotels Near Jal Mahal
- Hotels Near Lakshmi Narayan Temple
- Hotels Near Chand Baoli Step Well
- Hotels Near Sisodia Rani Bagh
- Hotels Near Ranthambore National Park
- Hotels Near Alice Garg National Seashell Museum
- Hotels Near Dolls Museum
- Hotels Near Sargasuli Tower
- Hotels Near Jawahar Kala Kendra
- Hotels Near Moti Dungri Ganesh Temple
- Hotels Near Gaitore
- Hotels Near Kanak Vrindavan
- Hotels Near Govind Dev Ji Temple