Hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia
Where to Stay in Jakarta, Indonesia?
PLACES TO STAY
You will find a wide variety of Accommodation options in Jakarta. From the expensive and elite to the totally affordable, you can take your pick.
Low Budget Hotels:
- Travelers Hotel Jakarta: Quite an inexpensive hotel, select this one if you want to choose a slightly low budget option with all the basic amenities.
- Maven Buncit Hotel: This hotel has a brilliant location and the prices are very affordable making it a prime pick among budget tourists.
- Centro City Service Apartments: Inexpensive and stylish, this hotel is the perfect pick for people going on business tours but have their family. It is certainly a good option for those dull and drab business hotels. One of the finest 5-star hotels in Jakarta.
PLACES TO EAT
- Burgreens organic Eatery: If you love tasty food in a healthy manner, you will want to go to this place. The food is fresh and made of organic produce and this really illustrates the city life of Jakarta very well.
- Giyanti Coffee Roastery: This place is slightly hidden and hence hard to find but it is most certainly worth the effort. It has great food and a lovely ambience making it a good pick for lunch.
- The Duck King: If you’ve never had duck before this is the best way to try out. These are the duck specialists and you will find a huge variety of specialty dishes and a plethora of flavors.
Best Hotels Deals in Jakarta, Indonesia
Top Rated Hotels in Jakartapowered by
Hotels Near Attractions in Jakarta
- Hotels Near Kidzania
- Hotels Near Sea World
- Hotels Near Indonesia Bank Museum
- Hotels Near Wayang Museum
- Hotels Near Jakarta Cathedral
- Hotels Near Ragunan Zoo
- Hotels Near Fatahillah Square
- Hotels Near Jakarta History Museum
- Hotels Near Gedung Kesenian
- Hotels Near Roh Projects
- Hotels Near Nadi Gallery
- Hotels Near Colosseum Jakarta
- Hotels Near Petak Sembilan
- Hotels Near Kota Tua
- Hotels Near Museum Bank Mandiri
- Hotels Near Bellagio Boutique Mall