Hotels in Jerusalem, Israel
Where to Stay in Jerusalem, Israel?
PLACES TO STAY
Jerusalem makes for beautiful pictures no matter where you decide to stay. The rustic hotels near the Old City and the modern hotels in the new city all offer a wide range of accommodation. Some of the stay options are:
- Zion Hotel: Offers minimalistic air conditioned rooms with free High-Speed internet and is located near the bustling center of the city.
- The Jerusalem Little Hotel: Offers basic accommodation with clean rooms, simple breakfast options and free Wi-Fi.
- Eden Jerusalem Hotel: Offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning, free internet and breakfast.
- Montefiore Hotel: Pleasant rooms with contemporary design, Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
- Notre Dame Guest House: Located opposite to the New Gate of the Old city, the place offers luxurious suite rooms, in-house restaurant and bar and free Wi-Fi.
- Inbal Jerusalem Hotel: Classy suite accommodation with an in-house Pool, Gym, Spa, Restaurant and Bar and free Wi-Fi among other services.
PLACES TO EAT
Jerusalem has a number of fusion restaurants owing to its different cultures and you will see Middle-Eastern, Italian and Turkish influences on the flavors.
- Manou ba shouk: Try their classic Lebanese dishes and gorge on some delectable varieties like Falafel, Egg plant with yoghurt along with other popular dishes. Wash it all down with a beer and end the day with a cup of Turkish Coffee or Mint Tea.
- Bardak: If you are fan of beer and Pizzas, Bardak is the perfect place for you. Do try the wheat beer served here.
- Azura: The place serves the best Humus, Egg Plant and other authentic Turkish highlights.
- Mantra Restaurant & Wine Bar: Serves Italian, French, Mediterranean and Israeli food. Try the Ravioli, seafood platter and desserts served here.
- Machneyuda: If you love Mediterranean, Middle Eastern or fusion food, the Machneyuda is perfect to gorge on some authentic as well as fusion dishes. The place does need a moderate to high budget. Do try the Risotto and Chef’s specials served here.
- Dolphin Yam: Offers some of the best Sea-food in Jerusalem. Try their signature dishes- lamb chops and Lemon Calamari.
Hotels Near Attractions in Jerusalem
- Hotels Near Gethsemane
- Hotels Near The Garden Tomb
- Hotels Near Tower Of David Museum
- Hotels Near Jewish Quarter
- Hotels Near Siloam Tunnel
- Hotels Near Temple Mount
- Hotels Near Via Dolorosa
- Hotels Near Mahane Yehuda Market
- Hotels Near St Anne's Church
- Hotels Near Christian Quarter
- Hotels Near Jerusalem Biblical Zoo
- Hotels Near Church Of All Nations
- Hotels Near Dome Of The Rock
- Hotels Near Jaffa Gate
- Hotels Near Ben Yehuda Street
- Hotels Near Mount Herzl National Cemetery