Hotels in Johannesburg, South Africa
Where to Stay in Johannesburg, South Africa?
PLACES TO STAY
- The one thing where Johannesburg does not shy away from is hotels. Visiting this city, you have loads to choose from,Southview Lodge, Clico Boutique Hotel, Thulani Lodge and much more.
- If you are looking for B&Bs, consider the Abbotsford House and Rivonia B&B. Every location has got at least two hotels, so there over hundred hotels and lodges in Johannesburg alone. The price per night is anything from $30 especially in lodges. They are much cheaper than hotels. If you are going to book a hotel expect to pay anything from $50 per night.
PLACES TO EAT
- Gramadoelas: Royalty and celebrities visit here, and if you would like to get a taste of traditional SA, this is definitely where you need to be. Would you enjoy Mopani Worms or Mogodu? Find out!
- Moyo: This restaurant is five storeys high and here you will experience modern Africa. There is a funky vibe here, and if seafood is your favourite, go nowhere else.
Hotels Near Attractions in Johannesburg
- Hotels Near Johannesburg Zoo
- Hotels Near Rooftop Market Or Rosebank Flea Market
- Hotels Near Mai Mai Flea Market
- Hotels Near Johannesburg Art Gallery
- Hotels Near Hyundai Balloon At Montecasino
- Hotels Near Blyde River Canyon
- Hotels Near Sterkfontein Caves
- Hotels Near De Wildt Cheetah And Wildlife Centre
- Hotels Near Gold Reef City
- Hotels Near Lion Park
- Hotels Near Kruger National Park
- Hotels Near South African National Museum Of Military History
- Hotels Near Constitution Hill
- Hotels Near Satyagraha House
- Hotels Near Not Bread Alone
- Hotels Near Nunos Portuguese Restaurant