Hotels in Kalimpong, India
Where to Stay in Kalimpong, India?
PLACES TO STAY
Kalimpong offers all kinds of stays and experiences, which aim to compensate for its lack of nightlife and humble offerings.
Here’s a comprehensive breakdown of the kind and category of stay:
- Zambala Guest House: It is a budget friendly place studded in the valley which witnesses a lot of horizons and is away from the din of the city.
- J.P. Lodge: It is very near to the famous monasteries and the rooms are very well furnished with cable T.V. services.
- The Sana Hill Top: Apart from providing affordable services and lodging facilities, it also offers tours and packages throughout Kalimpong.
- Hotel Parijat: It is a convenient hotel, connecting to the main city with well furnished and decorated rooms.
- Anand Portico: Each hotel room gives you the sprawling view of the hills around. The rooms are well furnished and equipped with coffee making machines and recreational games.
- Hotel Garden Reach: A deluxe hotel that understands your comfort and gives you the homely feels. Well furnished and conditioned, it is every traveller’s delight.
- The Elgin Silver Oaks Hotel: It is a luxury hotel encrusted in the Himalayas. Well equipped with all the modern amenities and facilities, it sees the flowing river Teesta and is decorated with orchids and beauty all over.
- Sinclairs Retreat Kalimpong: This one provides world class amenities and facilities apart from providing a sumptuous meal at the multi cuisine restaurant.
- The Sillery Sojourn: These are little cottages located in a beautiful location. It gives the guests all the required comfort and a homestay like feel.
PLACES TO EAT
There are very few restaurants in Kalimpong. Most tourists prefer in house restaurants of the hotels they stay at.
A few restaurants that you can visit are as under:
- Sood’s Garden Retreat: It is an in-house restaurant of a hotel, it caters and sees a rush of quite a few outside tourists too. They serve North Indian, Tibetan, Tandoori, Chinese, Continental and Bengali dishes too.
- Gompu’s Bar and Restaurant: This one is a cozy restaurant located right at the market area. It serves nice Tibetan and Indian dishes and is very famous for its variety of snacks.
- King Thai Restaurant: It is essentially a Chinese restaurant, serving a few Chinese and Bengali dishes. It also has a bar area and is probably the only restaurant in Kalimpong with live performances.
- Kalash Restaurant: It is located right in the middle of the market. It serves great breakfast, snacks and North Indian food.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kalimpong
- Hotels Near Dal Bahadur Statue
- Hotels Near Nurseryman's Haven
- Hotels Near Macfarlane Memorial Church
- Hotels Near Hanuman Temple
- Hotels Near Lord Buddha Statue And Park
- Hotels Near Gauripur House
- Hotels Near Kalimpong Science Centre
- Hotels Near Bhutan House
- Hotels Near Pineview Nursery
- Hotels Near Morgan House Tourist Lodge
- Hotels Near Haat Bazar
- Hotels Near Kali Mandir
- Hotels Near Kalimpong Roman Catholic Church
- Hotels Near The Soods Garden Retreat
- Hotels Near Hotel Garden Reach
- Hotels Near Sinclairs Retreat Kalimpong