Hotels in Kanazawa-shi, Japan
Where to Stay in Kanazawa-shi, Japan?
An underrated gem in itself, Kanazawa is a great place to go on a vacation. If you want to avoid other commercialised cities of Japan, then Kanazawa will surely suit your taste. The place has plenty of attractions to visit and many things to experiences. Also available are multiple accommodation options. Majority of the hotels are in the railway station area. Expensive, moderate budgeted and cheap hotels, you’ll find everything in Kanazawa. As most of the attractions are nearby each other, hence conveyance will not be a problem from the hotel, even if it’s in little outskirts. In budget hotels, even though you’ve to pay less, but it doesn’t mean that’ll you’ll get a moderate service. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly and the service is impeccable. Same goes with the moderate budget hotels. Other facilities like good location, additional amenities and food facility are all included if you’re opting for a moderate budget hotel.
Kanazawa has only one lavish hotel and that happens to be the tallest hotel and a major landmark of the city. The hotel being tallest offers some spectacular view. Hence, if you want to pamper yourself, then checking in this hotel can be a great idea!
Hotels Near Attractions in Kanazawa-shi
- Hotels Near Oyama Shrine
- Hotels Near D. T. Suzuki Museum
- Hotels Near Tsuzumi Gate And Motenashi Dome
- Hotels Near Shima
- Hotels Near Seisonkaku Villa
- Hotels Near Ishikawa Prefectural Art Museum
- Hotels Near Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum
- Hotels Near Kanazawa City Ashigaru Museum
- Hotels Near Ishikawa Prefectural Museum For Traditional Products And Crafts
- Hotels Near Saigawa Bridge
- Hotels Near Kanazawa Phonograph Museum
- Hotels Near Mount Utatsu
- Hotels Near Kanazawa Noh Museum
- Hotels Near Ishikawa Prefectural History Museum
- Hotels Near Kanazawa Port Ono Karakuri Museum
- Hotels Near Gyokusen-en