Hotels in Kanha, India
Where to Stay in Kanha, India?
PLACES TO STAY
Kanha National Park has various options for accommodations. From budget to luxury, the park accommodates resorts as well as budget hotels.
- Mogli Resort–Situated near the main entrance of the park, Mogli resort is a decnt resort with all basic amenities and a friendly staff. Rooms starting at: INR 2530
- Kanha Resort–The perfect jungle stay amidst verdant forests, the Kanha Resort has some great leisure amenities like lots of open space, swings, seating areas and a beautiful pond. Rooms starting at: INR 2471
- Muba At Mukki–A colonial style resort, the Mubai at Mukki is a cozy stay amidst dense forests. Located next to the Mukki gate, this resort comes with a very cooperative staff and some great adventure activities. Rooms starting at: INR 4235
- Baghira Jungle Resort–Nestled in the mocha Village, the Baghira Jungle Resort is well equipped with all the modern amenities and gives visitors easy access to the park via the Kisli gate. Rooms starting at: INR 3000
- Grand Tiger Resort–A resort with a very warm ambience and amenities for a comfortable stay, the Grand Tiger Resort is located at the Mukki gate. The attractions Kanha Museum, Bamni Dadar and Kawardha Palace lie close form the resort. Rooms starting at INR 7500
- Tuli Tiger Resort–Offering amazing three-star accommodations, a stay at the Tuli Tiger Resort is a one-of-its-kind experience! The resortalso has an on-site restaurant and a lounge bar. Rooms starting at INR 5000
PLACES TO EAT
- Kanha National Park has some great vegetarian as well as nonvegetarian eating options. While here, you must try out the tribal cuisine, a specialty of this place.
- Kodo-Kutki restaurant–Situated in the at Kanha Village Eco Resort, the restaurant is a good option for both veg and nonveg food. There are separate kitchen cooking the assortments. Serving excellent Indian and continental food, the restaurant also has Ethnic (Tribal) food! Despite the fixed menu, they will happily serve what you crave!
- Kamlesh Dhabha-A local eating joint this dhaba has spectacular local food! If you plan to have nonveg, placing an order in advance is advised. Their 'Malai Kofta' and 'Daal’ are a must try!