Hotels in Kasauli, India
Where to Stay in Kasauli, India?
PLACES TO STAY
The small mountain town of Kasauli in Northern India has been a highly sought after destination for relaxation for people from all over the country and abroad for decades. Despite being such a sought after destination, Kasauli hotels are not really meant for the average backpacker or traveller, especially during the on season, so it pays to know in advance what to expect.
Depending on what you wish to do, hotels in Kasauli come in just a few different types. With a serious lack of homestay options or budget hotels, one would generally need to spend somewhere in the neighborhood of around $100 or so per night.
Location isn’t really a huge factor when visiting Kasauli as one can really spend hours walking around the long winding streets but the best places to stay tend to be closer to the cantonment areas. Other Kasauli accommodations include smaller guesthouses and rental apartments which still come in at quite a premium price.
It should be noted that paying maybe $20 or $30 extra dollars tends to yield much better amenities, giving you more bang for the buck and with entertainment options offered on the hotel grounds themselves, it pays to check these amenities out when deciding where to stay in Kasauli.
It should also be kept in mind that booking in advance and travelling during the off season tends to allow you to save 20-30% on your stay and that can be a huge difference when finding hotels to stay in Kasauli.
Here’s a breakdown of the best of these places in order of their availability.
- Kasauli Inn: It is a renowned budget hotel, specifically for backpackers and foreign travellers, with decent accommodation in Kasauli. All the rooms are adequately crafted with beige furniture, LCD TV and free WiFi.
- Hotel Shivalik: It is a nice place to stay, both budget friendly with a good view. The food here is specifically appreciated, along with the services by the staff.
- Stella Home Dreamland Kasauli: This place is known to offer comfortable, posh and yet affordable accommodation to its patron. The rooms are well equipped with modern facilities.
- Hotel Pine View: Located at a distance of 2.5 km from Dharmapur, it is one of the finest budget hotels in this hill station. Surrounded by lush green forests on one side and valleys on the other side, it is one stunning place both for scenery and serenity.
- Winnies Holiday Inn: With serene and beautiful surroundings and home style stays, this place is the most ideal for travellers for comfort along with all modern amenities.
- Kasauli Castle Resort: Premium deluxe rooms with lawns, luxury sites with availability of super deluxe rooms too. Surrounded with natural elements like fresh air and greenery along with all the modern opportunities, the Castle is sure to make your stay memorable.
- Hill’s Pride Resort: Situated in the Sanawar hills, just 4 km from Kasauli, this hill resort will rejuvenate your senses and provide the much needed getaway that you need from city life.
- UNA Comfort Kasauli Exotica: Located at a distance of 9 km from NH22 highway, it is a stunning place to stay, relax and soak in the fresh air, with bright green roof and a gorgeous view.
- Baikunth Resort: Known to be one of the calmest and cleanest, Baikunth Hill Resort is a haven of greenery and bliss. This resort offers serenity with its luxury cottages and lavish stay, in the heart of Kasauli.
- Suryavilas Luxury Spa and Resort: This luxury place in Kasauli is the most apt location to herald and welcome you to the land of thousand moons. Decked in contemporary Balinese architecture, with balconies offering exquisite vistas of the majestic peaks around the resort, this place is grandeur personified.
- Hotel Whispering Winds: This place offers highly sophisticated settings with lush green surroundings. Everything from premium bath products to great amenities are available here.