Hotels in Kassiopi, Greece
Where to Stay in Kassiopi, Greece?
PLACES TO STAY
- St Spiridon Hotel: Cozy rooms. Highly attentive host and staff. Rooms and pool are sparkling clean. The food is fresh and crisp.
- Imerolia Studios: Idyllic hotel. Fantastic views of the nearby pebbly beach. Good breakfast.
- Kassiopi Bay: A functional family hotel. Lovely pool area. Close to Bataria Beach.
- Frosini Gardens: The absolute best in Greek hospitality. Everyone's stay here is warm. Spacious rooms. Great bar and food. This may be the best place to stay around here.
- Melina Bay Hotel: Fantastic breakfast. Lovely views over the harbour. Couples especially seem to love the hotel. It may be the best accommodation in Kassiopi.
- Donna Amalia Apartments: Though quiet, the lodgings are only 2 minutes away from Kassiopi's main street. The host is extremely welcoming.
PLACES TO EAT
- Chill and Grill: This may be the best restaurant in town. Cozy little outlet on the main street. Generous portions.
- Janis Taverna Restaurant: The best international cuisine in the village. Superb wines.
- The Old School: Seafood and Greek pasta place. Recipes are very traditional. Nice view of the harbour. Attentive staff.
- Petrino: Try the mixed meze platter. Great presentation. Slightly pricier than other local places.
- Little Italy: Divine pasta served in large portions. Decent wine. Terrific desserts.