Hotels in Kausani, India
Where to Stay in Kausani, India?
PLACES TO STAY
All the hotels in Kausani have their own restaurants servicing within their premises. It is advisable to have food in hotels only.
- Hotel shivay : This hotel at Kausani gives its guests a rare scenic pleasure of the dense oak and pine forests surrounding it and the majestic Nanda Devi peak. Their accommodation facilitates laundry service, car on rent, bonfire, 24 hours cold and hot shower and heaters on request.
- Himalaya mountainview : This hotel is on Bageshwar road to Kausani and provides super deluxe, deluxe, cottage and four bedded rooms. Their services include roof top lounge, library, laundry and a guided walk to the tea estate and Rudradhari temple for guests on package.
- Blossom resort : The placement of Blossom resort Kausani is famous for its panoramic view of the Himalayan villages and the pine haven of Kausani. Its gardens are fully laden with flowers and lemons in blooming season. Their services include Wi-Fi facility, indoor gaming zone, in-house restaurant serving Indian, Chinese and Kumaoni cuisine and a conference hall.
- The Buransh : This hotel is famous for its spacious rooms and lobbies and its long history in hospitality for the guests visiting Kausani. Each of the room is studded with wall to wall window giving a sensational view of the great Himalayas. Facilities include multi-cuisine restaurant, complimentary Wi-Fi, televisions, complete six- course Kumaoni delicacies and complimentary picnic baskets on request.
- Suman royal : This exquisite place furnishes its visitors a marvelous view of mighty Himalayas and fine dine experience in a royal manner. They have a multi-cuisine restaurant, conference hall and discotheque, garden space for events, amphitheatre and doctor on call for their guests.
- Hotel hill palace : This exotic hotel in the Himalayas has many things to offer to its guests that include roof top café and barbecue, terrace rooms for couples, local handicraft and souvenir shop, excursion tours and activities such as cycling, driver accommodation and travel assistance.
PLACES TO EAT
There are no separate restaurants in Kausani but small road-side shops serving snacks and tea everywhere. Restaurants are not particularly in Kausani but in Almora which is another hill station near Kausani.
- Kasar rainbow restuarant : It is a café and a restaurant with wide variety of Indian, Continental, Israeli, Chinese, Italian cuisines and many more.
- Glory restaurant : This family restaurant serves South Indian and North Indian vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes and their specialty is in all sorts of biryani and lemon chicken.