Hotels in Kiel, Germany
Where to Stay in Kiel, Germany?
Where To Stay
Kiel has a wide variety of options when it comes to accommodation and you will not be disappointed no matter what your taste or budget.
This superb hotel is perfect if you are on business in Kiel. Located in the heart of the city centre, there is a business centre, fitness centre and restaurant for added convenience. You can take your pets if you don’t want to leave them at home.
Romantik Hotel Kieler Kaufmann:
This warm hotel is perfect for peace and quiet. There is a fitness centre, restaurant, swimming pool and high speed internet is complimentary. Service is excellent and the hotel is highly recommended.
This excellent hotel constantly wins awards on Trip Advisor, and with good reason. There is a bar/lounge area, fitness centre, business centre and restaurant for added convenience. Breakfast is complimentary and sure to fill you up for the day ahead.
What To Eat
Traumghbh is a restaurant, independent movie theatre and club all in one. There will definitely be something that suits your taste here. Don’t miss out on the U30 party, if you’re under 30 that is, they check IDs.
Located in the backyard of a home in the multicultural district of Gaarden on the east coast of the city, this hangout is popular with the alternative crowd. There are regular poetry readings and live music is often on the go.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kiel
- Hotels Near Am Rundklo, Haupteingang Strand
- Hotels Near Old Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Schreven Park
- Hotels Near Universitaet Kiel Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near Schifffahrtsmuseum
- Hotels Near Flandernbunker
- Hotels Near Aquarium Kiel
- Hotels Near Sparkassen-arena-kiel
- Hotels Near Kiel Opera House
- Hotels Near Mediendom
- Hotels Near Zoological Museum Of Kiel University
- Hotels Near Kieler Nachrichten
- Hotels Near Niederdeutsche Buhne Kiel
- Hotels Near Stadtmuseum - Warleberger Hof
- Hotels Near Radio Schleswig-holstein Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Hotels Near Schleusenanlage Kiel-holtenau