Hotels in Kiev, Ukraine
Where to Stay in Kiev, Ukraine?
Where To Stay
From budget accommodation to luxurious hotels, visitors are spoilt for choice for their accommodation.
ART LOUNGE HOSTEL
The dormitory style lodging is private and comfortable with 4-8 dorms in total. The rooms are equipped with comfortable sofas, a TV, computers with free internet access and Wi-Fi. The rooms are comfortable and cheap.
The hotel is comfortable and its rooms are fully renovated offering classic single and double rooms, each with en-suite facilities. Breakfast is included and rooms come with heating, air-conditioning, a safe deposit box, a mini bar and satellite TV.
This 11-storey building offers luxurious stay in Kiev. It offers deluxe rooms, ambassador suites and royal or presidential suites overlooking ST Michael’s Square. This is where to stay when you want to splurge.
What To Eat
This restaurant is based on the Sovieto film of the same name. it offers excellent Georgian food with lots of meat. Georgian wine is also served. The ambience is great and the service is also exceptional.
This is a wonderful and tasteful national restaurant offering mouth-watering dishes. It is situated on the bank of Dnieper River and in summer patrons can have dinner in the garden outside. The view of the river is amazing.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kiev
- Hotels Near Zoloti Vorota
- Hotels Near Paulov Garden
- Hotels Near St. Andrew's Church
- Hotels Near Chernobyl National Museum
- Hotels Near Water Museum
- Hotels Near The Kiev Zoo
- Hotels Near Chernobyl Abandoned Fluvial Port
- Hotels Near Kyiv In Miniature
- Hotels Near St. Sophia's Cathedral
- Hotels Near M M Gryshko National Botanical Garden
- Hotels Near FC Dynamo
- Hotels Near Church Of The Saviour At Berestove
- Hotels Near National Museum Of Literature
- Hotels Near PinchukArtCentre
- Hotels Near Mykola Syadristy Microminiatures Museum
- Hotels Near Ukrainian Decorative Folk Art Museum