Hotels in Kilkenny, Ireland
Where to Stay in Kilkenny, Ireland?
PLACES TO STAY
Most of the hotels in Kilkenny are located at the heart of the city. A variety of B&Bs, mid-range and luxury hotels are available.
- Kilkenny Tourist Hotel: Known for its budget-friendly price, the Kilkenny Tourist Hotel offers clean, simple rooms. The common kitchen and lounge area is a good place to socialise while cooking your own food. The staff is friendly while the hotel is flooded with tourists visiting Ireland.
- CarrigleaBnB: Located on Castle Road, the CarrigleaBnB offers homely service, clean rooms and attached bathroom. The breakfast is delectable with a wide variety. The B&B is located at a short walking distance from the town while the location is ideal for day long trips to the outskirts.
- Kilknenny Inn: Located at Vicar Street, the Kilkenny Hotel offers comfortable accommodation with a good breakfast menu. The rooms are spacious and the staff is friendly. Parking is free. The hotel offers good value for money and is highly recommended by tourists.
- Aspect Hotel: The Aspect Hotel is located off the city ring road and is considered one of the best mid-range contemporary hotels in Kilkenny. The service is good with free-Wi-Fi, free parking and an in-room safe along with other amenities.
- Lyrath Estate Hotel: For the luxury seekers, the Lyrath Estate Hotel is the perfect hotel to stay in Kilkenny. The spacious, aesthetic rooms are a treat to stay at while the in-house spa and health club is perfect to relax on lazy days. The hotel also offers a gourmet restaurant with an elaborate wine menu and is one of the best spa hotels in Kilkenny.
- Kilkenny River Court House: The Kilkenny River Court House is Irish hospitality at its best. Located at John Street, the hotel offers city tours with elite accommodation and authentic Irish food. The Kilkenny Castle is 2 minutes away from the hotel and has an ambience that is hard to compete with.
PLACES TO EAT
There are many gourmet restaurants in Kilkenny which offer good food and beverages. Some of the must-visit places include:
- The Grapewine Cafe: Located near the Parade, the cafe offers a wide variety of wine and beer with foot-tapping entertainment. The cafe is known for their live music and their signature Tapas is sure to make you feel right at home.
- Rinuccini: Known for its authentic Italian menu, the Runiccini is always flooded with food lovers. Enjoy lip-smacking Italian dishes with your favourite wine after a walk through the Kilkenny Castle.
- Bollard’s Bar and Bistro: Located at the heart of the city, the Bistro serves some of the best light meals in Kilkenny with your favourite drink. Stop at Bollard’s for a short break while exploring the city.
Hotels Near Attractions in Kilkenny
- Hotels Near Dunmore Cave
- Hotels Near Kilkenny Design Centre
- Hotels Near Kells Augustinian Priory
- Hotels Near St Mary's Cathedral
- Hotels Near The Hole In The Wall
- Hotels Near The Kilkenny Traditional Music Trail
- Hotels Near Graces Courthouse And Jail
- Hotels Near St. John The Evangelist
- Hotels Near Butler Gallery
- Hotels Near Jerpoint Glass Studio
- Hotels Near The Pumphouse
- Hotels Near A Rural Experience Kilkenny
- Hotels Near The Tholsel
- Hotels Near Moth To A Flame, Candle Studio
- Hotels Near Maudlin Tower
- Hotels Near High Street